Chapter 30

" So how did you got Heather to fall in love you Billy "? ask Max.
" Well first we became friends, i got to know her and she got to know me then years went on she fall in love with me over time and i was being my self ". said Billy.
" Wow ". said Max.
" Good for you Billy ". said Gold.
" How did you fall in love with Lucas"? ask Billy.
" Well he was watching me at the being then he started to talk to me the more i hang out with thr more happy i was, when Billy saw me and Lucas fighting about something he told me to stay away from him, i felt so sad then he came to our house ask me to help him out with something, so i went with out any of you guys knowing then i found out about the upside down then he wanted to keep me safe then we went to the dance then i kiss him". said Max.
" So you kiss or did he kiss you "? ask Gold.
" I kiss him ". said Max.
" That was brave of you to do ". said Billy.
" I know ". said Max.
" So how did you fall in love with Tommy "? ask Billy.
" Well me and him was friends for a whail at the time he was dating Carol, i had a hug crush on him for a year but he did not like me like that at first he was in love with Carol, i was ok with that after a year him and Carol broke up and he waited a year to ask me out ". said Gold.
" Wow that was crazy ". said Billy.
" Wow for a year you had a crush on him and he did not see it ". said Max.
" Untile a year later he did ". said Gold.
" Wow he waited a year ". said Billy.
" Wow ". said Max.
" I know ". said Gold.