Winwin

heyooooo im so sorry that it took so long, I was distracted with a lot of things like school and all those mess hehe well, hope you guys will enjoy this because you guys are in for a long ass ride!

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the break of day with the sun  blasting its rays of light. I squint my eyes as i was not woken up just by the sun but also by my dog Luca.

so smoll ^~^

so smoll ^~^.

~flashback~

I was walking down the streets just going to get a coffee and I'm so bored!! It's lonely living alone in my lonely apartment T^T. As I think about my lonely self, I walked past a pet shop. At the window of the pet shop, I saw the most adorable  little creature in the entire  world uwu. It's so smoll!! I dashed into the pet shop and came out 5 seconds later with the puppy I saw from the window. finally after all these years, I WONT BE ALONE ANYMORE!!!

~flashback end~

I got out of bed after I got Luca off me and went to take a shower. Maybe I should go to the mall. Yeah I should. I could bring Luca along with me as well! I mean like it's Sunday,it's sunny, and I could get a sundae. Sounds great! I got out of the shower and put on the clothes that I have already prepared.

After I put it on, I went to go get Luca, who was apparently SCROLLING THROUGH MY PHONE?!! NANI?! I went to get my phone and saw that he was looking at a lot of pictures of marshmallows

After I put it on, I went to go get Luca, who was apparently SCROLLING THROUGH MY PHONE?!! NANI?! I went to get my phone and saw that he was looking at a lot of pictures of marshmallows. "You are one strange puppy mister." I said while holding him up to my face (the Simba posture). He looked away from me just to star back at me with those cute puppy eyes WHICH HE KNOWS I CAN'T RESIST T^T

I put my phone in my purse and got Luca in his leash. I walked to a nearby,but famous mall in the area. When I got there a bunch of small children asked if they could pet Luca. And Luca being Luca answers before I could even open my mouth. Luca sat and acted cute while the children were admiring and petting him.

When the children were done, Luca was more than satisfied with the attention he got. I pet Luca one more time and we both FINALLY went to the ice-cream parlor. I waited in line and when I got to the front, I ordered the most amazing sundae I've ever seen.