Jung Jaehyun

HEYYYYYYYY this was supposed to be a Jaehyun birthday special along with valentines day but guess who got late? me. i am so so sorryyyy well, enjoy!

Y/N's POV

*ring ring*
*ring ring*

"Uuuuugggghhhhhh" I groaned as I picked my loud ass phone that woke me up.

~phone call~

"Hello?"

"Y/N? Good morning!"

"Taeyong? Good morning"

"Hey Y/N are you free today?"

"Yes, why?"

"Great! Can you come over to the cafe today? I'm lonely, Johnny is having a day off today"

"Yea sure, I'll come over in a while okay?"

"Okayyy see ya later Y/N!"

"See you soon bubai"

~phone call ends~

I got out of bed lazily and crawled all the way to the bathroom door and finally stood up and open the door. I took of my pyjamas and put them in the hamper. I got in and took a cold shower to wake myself up. I grabbed my vanilla almond scented shampoo and washed my hair that I haven't washed for 2 days. I rinsed off the shampoo and took my orchid scented soap to wash my body.

After I was done taking a shower, I wrapped myself in a fluffy soft pink towel and dried my hair with a baby blue towel. I put on some cute bunny slippers and walked to my room to put on an outfit.

Outfit :

I dried my hair with a hairdryer,brushed it, packed my stuff, put on my vans and headed out to 127 cafe

*at the 127 cafe*

I walked in the cafe and heard "HEY Y/N" I looked around and spotted Taeyong smiling. "hello" I greeted back. "The usual?" he asked as I walked over to him. " yup" I said popping the p on purpose. " what happened to Johnny?" I asked "Well, he sprained his ankle while playing basketball because a certain someone called yamisaihan decided to ankle break him yesterday." he explained while making my vanilla latte frappucinno. "oh wow" i said a bit taken a back by what happened to Johnny. I pity him tho must have hurt a lot. I should visit him later.

"Imma go sit down kay?" "kay" i walked towards my usual spot, which is near the window, and listened to calm and relaxing music using my airpods. I took out my book called "The Chaos of Standing Still". After around 5 minutes of me reading my book, a shadow suddenly towered over me.

Jaehyun's POV

I was playing overwatch when my phone suddenly rang.

~phone call~