вαвуѕιттєя

It had felt like a millennium had passed before the woman finally reached another town, not the one she had known. Still, it was much better than no civilisation. While her body had kept her functioning for the entire time, she had neither slept nor eaten, and the cold weather did not help her along her way either. She was ready to collapse; blood loss wasn't even her first concern. Her priority was to get the word to the highest authority she could, Moscow seemed like the right choice. For now, she walked confidently into the town; it was early morning. So only a few people were out but the few that were stared at the young lady as she made her way through the centre of town glancing around, searching for anything that could help her. The woman had a limited amount of rubles on her person. (Y/N) Only had the leftovers from a shopping trip a few days ago, this was not going to be easy. Warmer clothing would be suitable, considering despite it being the beginning of summer, snow hung around and as did the cold winds. She gripped the handbag she had managed to keep from earlier. At least she had some medical supplies. Upon finding a small home that had a sign reading 'Clothes and more', she pushed the door open. Then listening to the bell ding as the door closed for a moment before she moved further into the shop. (Y/N) Was able to find a cheap coat that would at least keep her warm, the blood-stained blouse would have to wait until she had more rubles.
Approaching the cashier, the man behind the counter had already gained quite some curiosity at his fellow Russian's appearance, a sympathetic look resting on his face. Once she had placed down the coat, she pulled a small bag and removed some rubles, placing them on the counter. The man glanced at her with raised eyebrows"Is that all, miss?" the cashier said, collecting up the rubles and hastily counting them. The woman raised her eyebrows, "Does it look like I can afford anything else?" he nodded at her words, she wasn't wrong but, he glanced at her clothing. Despite the blood-covered outfit, she was a fine woman. He slowly slid the rubles back, "You could pay another way..." the man suggested which caused (Y/N) to physically recoil, looking quite disgusted. She was not willing to sell her body! The young lady scoffed and grabbed the coat, "Have a nice morning, sir." she replied and left the store as quickly as possible. 

Being a young woman alone was a dangerous thing, she knew this, but hey, she had her smarts. (Y/N) Sat herself down on a bench and pulled her blouse off her wounded shoulder a bit, flinching as the cold air hit her irritated skin. Now seeing it showed her how bad it was, it hadn't even begun to heal at all, the bullet not allowing her skin, muscle and bone to grow back quickly. It stung like hell as she disinfected and bandaged it. Still, she just tensed her body as she did so, only relaxing upon finishing.

When the deed was done, (Y/N) slipped the fluffy coat on, letting out a sigh of relief, much warmer than before. She couldn't sit for long; she had things to do, so, she stood up and glanced around, there had to be some way of getting to Moscow from here, maybe even a train? She did have a few Rubles to spare. Anything that could get her to Moscow would work. As if on cue, the woman heard a conversation from not far away, "Okay. I'll get it to Moscow by the afternoon, dad, don't worry." She hastily moved towards where the sound was, spotting a truck filled to the brim with hay, two men standing outside of it.

The younger man, the son, waved to the older man as he left the scene which left (Y/N) a chance to try to get him to take her with him. Confidently she strolled towards the younger man who glanced her way, she gave him a warm smile, and his face flushed a bit. Once she was standing in front of him, she sighed and clasped her hands together. Giving him a concerned look, "I'm so sorry to bother you.." (Y/N) started, biting her lip a bit. "I need to get to Moscow, and I overheard you are going there, I know you may be busy but I'd love it if you could help a young lady out and take me with you!" She played with her hair a bit, looking at the snow-covered ground. "S-Sorry...you probably don't want me to, I just hoped..." Suddenly the young man squeaked, "No no, I can for sure take you!" and (Y/N) grinned ear to ear, "Thank you so much! You have no idea how much you are helping me!" she spoke before lightly clasping his left cheek and placing light peck against his cold skin. The woman then skipped away to the other side of the truck and climbed in, smiling to herself. Hey, charm really could get her places, who knew? The man got into the driver's seat, smiling to himself as he began to drive while the woman in the passenger seat watching out the window, observing the passing landscapes.