October Reading

It's Spooky Season! Welcome everyone, and I hope you've had a great month.

May I once again remind you all that you MUST record all you read in-line next to your username. If you are unable to complete the reading, please let me know and you'll be put on hiatus no questions asked. If I see no chapters listed and have not heard from you, you will be given a strike. I don't think that's unreasonable, but please let me know if I'm being too harsh. But I want to know why I had to give over half of you strikes.

I'm happy to say that our little book club is really taking off! A huge thank you to those who have been here since the beginning.

I think it's time we start acting like more of a community. This isn't a requirement, simply a suggestion, but I think it would be nice for us to follow each other so we can all see what other members are up to. If you're feeling up for it, please give your fellow Blue Roses a quick follow!

Here's something new to the club: Reading Agreements! Say I want to make sure someone reads my book this month. I'll discuss a deal with @fakeusername in which we both agree to read a certain number of each other's books. Bear in mind that this is NOT necessary—feel free to continue as usual. But if you're interested in a Reading Agreement, discus it in the in-line comments HERE:

What's Hot:

1. Help me welcome 13 new members. The perfect number for October! Welcome aboard Kidatash XxAnonymousAisyahxX ChristinaAnnRiley SpaceAdventurer_11 xxXsenyoritaXxx eva_zahan KyndraDanielle ThoughtfulSushi CJG1988 Repulsify IamTAX jolliefille Wardah_Hussain

2. 2500 by  @zanthenewt (Me) won first place in Sci Fi in the Blossom Awards, and Crown of Thorns hit 13k reads!

3. Lost in Us by becky_padington his 1k votes!

4. Arrowstyx gained 100 followers, and his novel, LaginaWood, hit 500 reads and 100 votes!

5. Congratulations to GnomeMercy for reaching 100 followers!

6. JesseAwkward 's The Vanishing of Rose Sparks won third place under Mystery/Thriller in the Blue Rose Awards!

7. Perfect Lies by make_a_wish071 won third in Romance in the Blue Rose Awards and hit 5k!

Now onto the Book of the Month!