oblivious | Levi x Reader

"I hate school," I groaned staring up at the ugly building.

"Yeah you say that every morning." Levi sighed falling into step next to me.

"Ok I just wanted to say it again :/"

"You say that every morning."

"Ok Mr. if you're that bored of me go hang out with your other friends!" I frowned walking away from him.

"You are my other friends :/" Levi murmured.

"I don't get it, it's not like I'm your only friend :// just hang out with other people if you're that bored."

"I like this more."

"You're really boring I hope you know that," I muttered making my way to my locker.

"If I'm that boring you should go make other friends," he teased continuing down the hall.

I hate school but I hate you more.

"Maybe I don't need new friends maybe I just need my friends to get more interesting how about that :/"

"Yeah? What would make me more interesting to you?"

"Idk some personality?"

"Oh no!" Levi gasped, "I'm afraid we're all out!!"

"Yeah I figured :/"

"It's hard to give myself personality when all my energy is going towards getting out of this place," Levi sighed.

"SO YOU HATE IT 2?"

"Of course I do I'm not crazy."

"We're twinning !!"

"No we are not," he frowned taking a seat.

"Ok whatever you say!!"

"Oh hey did I tell you about-" I started before getting quickly cut off by Levi.

"Yeah you texted me yesterday about it- I can't say I'm surprised." He muttered pulling out his books.

"Really? I never would've thought- I mean I guess it's makes sense for Ymir and Historia to start dating now that I think about it but-"

"They wouldn't shut up about each other then- they're not going to shut up now. Nothing has really changed."

"Well yeah I guess they were always close like that :/"

"You've always been incredibly oblivious to things like that, just accept the fact that you lack awareness and move on." Levi held up a hand to stop me again.

OK grumpy.

"I guess," I paused. "I wonder if anyone has ever liked me..." I trailed off laughing to myself.

":/"

"What's with that face???"

"Absolutely nothing."

"Ok ?" I paused, "do you like me?" I teased watching as Levi bit his lip and let out a long sigh.

I'm suspicious

"Did you do the homework?" Levi asked frowning at me.

That doesn't answer my question.

"WAIT WE HAD HOMEWORK?"

"Yeah :/ math"

Shoot

"HELP ME PLEASE?"

"No way."

I'm so dead.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"-and then he ditched me for lunch. Hanji I love you the mostest so I don't mind but something is up and I'm worried."

"Wait I'm confused why is he refusing to eat with you? I thought he liked you?"

"Levi??? I wish but I don't think so-" I paused, "he's really mean to me anyway."

"Yeah but he isn't 'nice' to anyone," Hanji replied.

"I guess you're right- I still don't see it though," I muttered finishing my lunch.

"Ok here's a better question," she glanced up at me. "Do you like him?"

"He's just a friend :/"

"That wasn't my question- I wanted to know if you liked him."

"I don't know."

"No I think you do know you just don't want to say anything." Hanji said her face getting dead serious.

"Right! Ok Hanji see you later!" I announced standing up and walking away from the table.

"SEE YOU AT OUR NEXT CLASS!" She shouted after me.

Good to see she's back to normal.

Scary Hanji is not a good Hanji.

"Where do you think you're going brat?" A low voice stopped me in my tracks.

"UH CLASS IM GOING TO CLASS SEE YOU LATER LEVI!" I blurted out continuing to speed down the hall.

"What the fuck did you and shitty glasses talk about?" Levi called after me, quickly catching up.

"Nope! Nothing! If you want to know that badly you should've sat with us in the first place!"

"Come on Y/N-"

"NONE OF THAT LEVI I HAVE THINGS TO DO! SCHOOL THINGS!" I could feel my face flushing as the conversation went on.

"Why do you look like that?" He pressed leaning in towards me.

"OH WELL I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THINGS!"

"What sort of things?"

"Levi it's really nothing- let's go to class come on come on!"

"Y/N- wait why do you look like that?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

GOD GOD GOD

"Like what?" I said stepping away from him.

"You're really flushed- do you have a cold?" He matched me moving forward.

"Levi I-"

"Levi what?"

"DO YOU LIKE ME OR SOMETHING? I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT BEFORE BUT HANJI BROUGHT IT UP AND NOW I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT? AM I CRAZY?"

GOD GDYOSDIAGSDIOHD

"You're so fucking dumb."

"WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?? NONO STOP LOOKINF AT ME LIKE THAT AND TELL ME IF IM RIgHT OR NOT?"

"You're so oblivious."

"YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING ME!"

"Y/N."

"WHAT??"

"Do you like me?"

"WELL YEAH THARS WHY IM ASKING YOU!"

"Then of course."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD I JUST SAID THAT!"

"Did you not hear me?"

"WHAT??"

"It's ok I'll tell you later."

____________________________________

<3

- ai