manipulative?

Wooyoung took a step back as he recognized the look on San's face was the same as last night. It's either a terrifying look or a 'drop your pants" look.

You choose. Because he couldn't.

He could not really understand this boy in front of him, five second ago he was smiling innocently with a pair of dimples on his cheeks. Now look at him, looking like an animal that's about to devour his prey.

Wooyoung smiled awkwardly as he looked at the other.

"uhm what did you say"  he pretended not hearing the soo obvious words from San claiming that he didn't want to be 'just friend'.

"ouh nothing. Come sit here. I'll go get some snacks and then we'll play"
A shiver crept up Wooyoung's neck as just in a blink of an eye, the smiley , lively, and cute?  San came back from the death.

That was scary but hot
Wooyoung thought and a blush crept in.

They played games only for while before just laying in San's bed talking. It was weird for Wooyoung. San is so different from what his friends told him. He is somehow a warm hearted person. His laugh is sincere and it's really nice talking to him as he was so engaged to the conversation. He was somehow so interested in everything Wooyoung told him.

It was two hours before midnight and Wooyoung lost track of time. He barely knew San but it's really hard not to get attached to him. He seems more vulnerable now that Wooyoung knew more about him. He felt closer  and it scared Wooyoung how fast he grew on him. What is he a manipulative piece of hottie?  Wooyoung joked inside of his head.

"talk to me more." San demanded softly as Wooyoung was brought out of his thoughts.

"what do you wanna know?" Wooyoung asked.

"everything " Wooyoung was taken aback by San's demand but he did it anyway since he can feel that San sincerely wanna know him. Friends or not, he was unsure. But he won't bring that up. Afraid of that 'side' of San would come to life again.

It was so late at night when San finally sent Wooyoung home. He could not lie that he did have a good time at San's. Almost couldn't believe they slept together last night because the person he slept with was not the San he  talked to just now. Two completely different person.

It was during lunch time and a really pissed looking Mingi and Yeosang sat in front of Wooyoung. Tapping their finger as they waited an explanation from him.

"what? we played some games and we talked then he sent me home" Wooyoung kept it short as he was annoyed at his friends who kept on question him about San.

"didn't i tell you already, he's an asshole. Freaking weird, whoring asshole. Seriously a fucking asshole. That fucking asshole. " Mingi didn't bother sugar coating his words.

"Mingi, chill how many time are going to call him an asshole. He's fine. You're the one being an asshole right now" Wooyoung said as he rolled his eyes out of annoyance.

"you just never listen to us" Yeosang added supporting Mingi.

"guys-" Wooyoung's words was stopped as someone came up to their table.

Choi San.

While Mingi and Yeosang sent glares at him, Wooyoung shot up inspected San's bruised up face worriedly.

"uhm im sorry for bothering you, can you help me with this?" San asked as he threw an apologetic look toward the.

"let's get you tended. " Wooyoung spoke as he held San on his arm.

"ehmm you know there's an infimary in this school. He's not a nurse" Yeosang spoke sarcastically not hiding his dislike towards San.

"sorry, the nurse is not in. But it's okay i guess I'll do myself. " San replied showing a guilty filled face.

Mingi looked at Yeosang and showed him an 'about to puke motion'.

" no you're hurt. It's really hard to do it on your own. Let's go I'll help you tend it" Wooyoung ignored Yeosang and Mingi as he pulled San with him.

Just after Wooyoung turned around,  San looked back towards Yeosang and Mingi. The apologetic expression drained out of his face.

His expression turned dark as he smirked at them knowing that Wooyoung is not looking.

He clinged at Wooyoung's showing his triumph smirk.

Mingi and Yeosang looked at each other bewildered and annoyed. Not forget to mention, extremely frustrated at innocent Wooyoung who was worried about that manipulating piece of shit.

Choi San.
.
.
.
.
.
Guyss should i continue this?? 
Give feedback and vote.
🐈🐈🐈
Im sleepy goodnight woosan