friends?

Wooyoung paced back and fort inside of his room.

"why did i do that, it's not his fault. Why do i keep expecting more? "
Wooyoung flopped on his bed as he recall his behavior towards San.

He felt bad that he tried to blame San. He didn't know why but when San acts like he want him, it really made Wooyoung wants to just give him what he wants.

San on the other hand is also in his room looking up the ceiling. He gathered his thoughts about Wooyoung.

'i waited so long to get you notice me. Why are you so far out of reach again Woo. Why can't you just look at me? '

San closed his eyes, reminiscing his moments with Wooyoung. How he smelt, how he sounded under him when San touched him all over his body. His smile, his warmth-

' you're not going anywhere Woo. You'll come back to me' San thought hoping that Wooyoung would reach out to him first.

He knew Wooyoung,  after observing him for years, he knew how kind of person Wooyoung is.

The next day, Wooyoung went to school and guilt washed over him as he saw San in the hallway.

'no it's okay, it's only a one night thing after all between us, we can just go back to being a stranger '  Wooyoung thought.

San passed him and Wooyoung saw an unusual look on San's face. His eyes is red and hair's a mess.

'no it's not because of me, i wouldn't effect him that much. '  Wooyoung convinced himself as he hurried to his first class.

Three days after that

'i wanna see him' Wooyoung thought suddenly as he sat up from his bed.

It has only been three days since he last saw or talked to San. It seemed that San was absent for three days in a row and Wooyoung couldn't help but feel worried. It gets even worser as he remembered how San told him before that his parents is hardly at home and he didn't have any siblings.

' just where is he, with who,is he sick? '

Wooyoung continuously abuses his mind thinking of possible scenarios about what could have happened to San.

Wooyoung finally gave in as he scrolled down his contacts to find San's number. Without much thought he called him, waiting patiently as it beeped.

'I'll only call him once. If he doesn't pick up, then he doesn't want anything to do with me'

Wooyoung thought as he waited.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"ugh maybe once more! " he muttered to himself as be called him again.

"Wooyoung? " a familiar voice in the phone greeted him. Wooyoung knew it was San, but he sounded different. His voice is kind of strained and weak.

" uhm San. It's me where are you?  Are you okay?" Wooyoung asked trying not to sound so panicked.

" im at home. Im okay" San replied but obviously Wooyoung was not buying it as he can clearly hear there's something going on with San.

"San im coming over. " Wooyoung then hung up and got ready as he took a cab to San's house.

San has been shutting off himself in his room for these past three days. The reason was not questionable.

Obviously he was waiting.

Even though sometimes he feared that Wooyoung would not give a damn about him, he believed his guts and waited. He wants to own him, the only way for that is to make Wooyoung wants him too.

His heart leaped and a smirk grew as Wooyoung's name flash on his phone screen.

Hearing Wooyoung's voice calmed him down . After Wooyoung hung up,  San took a quick shower trying to look presentable. But the dark circles under his eyes is obviously can be seen and he felt a little weak as he has been skipping meal.

He waited for a while before he heard someone ringing the door bell. He dragged himself to open the door and his eyes met with the person he has been waiting for.

San took in the sight of Wooyoung, he looked good as always. But a tint of worried can be seen hidden beneath his dark brown eyes. He looked at San scanning his figure trying to fibd out what is wrong.

"come in" San offered as Wooyoung nodded and got in.

"why didn't you go to school? " Wooyoung asked as soon as they got into San's room.

"i got a fever. It's getting better now though " San lied.

Wooyoung looked at San who's also seated on the bed.

"San i know i did something wrong but let's still be friends? " Wooyoung offered as he did not enjoy being apart from San. Weirdly San made him felt like he needs to listen to him, he needs to be there for him and everytime he sees San's eyes, he felt at home.

" you didn't do anything wrong Wooyoung. I understand, of course we'll still be friends " San replied.

Wooyoung then nodded showing him a genuine smile that reached his eyes.

San forced a smile out as he calmed himself down. Not liking how Wooyoung empathize them as 'friends ' but he tried to accept it for now.

'how many time do i need to make it clear i don't want to be just friends '
.
.
.
.
.
.
Idk wht im doing but next chapter would be better i promise.  Vamos👏
🐈🐈🐈