scared

"How did you get hurt. At this point it's going to leave a mark on your face" Wooyoung carefully tended San's face as he cleaned it and applied whatever seemed useable  finishing it up with a plaster since there weren't many choices available .

"a boy was getting bullied. So i helped him. I wasn't much of a help tho" San winced as Wooyoung sticked on a plaster on San's jawline.

" no at least you tried to help him. " Wooyoung studied San's face and letting it go after he was sure all cut was tended.

"thank you" San muttered as he smiled at Wooyoung gulping at how pouty and soft Wooyoung's lips looked.

Earlier that day

A scenario crept in on San's mind as he remembered what happened earlier. It was when he existed his math class as he heard two boys talking about someone's name who is absolutely familiar to him.

"Wooyoung is pretty cute. I keep thinking about how good he is to fuck. He's an absolute bottom. That cutie, last summer we talked a little and i think i could get into his pants if i try harder. He's single now"  the boy licked his lips and San's head started throbbing. His hands trembled.

"yeah he's a hottie. Now that he ain't got no one to fuck him. Shoot your shot. Maybe i could get a taste too" the other boy replied showing a really unpleasant expression as they laughed.

San saw red.

Without second thought, he went forward and threw a punch at one of the. The boy stumbled backwards blood running out of his nose. san didn't care. He could not control it.

The other boy ran away seemed to be scared as the expression on San's face darkened looking at him. The boy who took the blew then flung at San throwing countless punches at him. The boy was thin. San could easily overpower him but he got better ideas.

He let the boy hit him countless time. He was smirking the whole time. Not long after that Jongho came and get the boy off San. It was not a crowded place so no one  hardly see it. Jongho was not wondering as to why San was keeping still and not fighting back. He knows how sly of a person San is.

San smiled as he lick the blood at the corner of his lips.

After he went to Wooyoung, as expected the boy was worried and willing to help him. They left to the infirmary not before San showed his triumph smile towards two of Wooyoung's friends whom he knew. Does not like him.

He wanted his attention and now that he finally knew who San is , he was determined to own him. No matter how long it takes.

he waited for so long.

" how about we skip the rest of the period ?" San muttered as soon as he was out of his thoughts.

"why are not feeling well? " Wooyoung searched for any kind of pained expression from San but he seemed fine.

San raked his fingers over Wooyoung's hair. It was hard to control himself as Wooyoung was up close also with his brows furrowed clearly shows how worried he was. 

Ugh that lips again
San thought as he stared at it holding himself from just ravishing Wooyoung's lip (that came out bad.)

"San? " Wooyoung asked as the other stared at him.

" can we just get out of here now? " San's voice was slightly different. It was a little bit more in a demanding way.

"but i don't wanna skip without a reason i mea-"

Wooyoung's words was cut off as San crashed his lips on Wooyoung's and nibbled on his bottom lip.

It was a short kiss and Wooyoung didn't get to respond to it as San parted his lips from Wooyoung's not before giving it a little lick.

Here he is
Wooyoung thought as he recognized San's darkening expression.

"San we should get back at-" Wooyoung's words was once again cut short .

" i wanna do it again" San said looking down.

He grabbed for Wooyoung's hand and place it on his buldging member.

Wooyoung stuttered as he failed to say anything.

San clampsed his hand over Wooyoung's making it even easier for Wooyoung to notice how eager San is down there.

"San we're in school. And i don't think we're supposed to do this again. I hardly know you" Wooyoung finally manage to get something out of his mouth.

" so let's get outta here and be mine already. I'll fucking show you who i am "

at this point Wooyoung was convinced that the San he saw few days ago is back.

His voice is demanding and it really annoyed the hell outta Wooyoung how he's terrified of it but at the same time he likes it.

" don't be harsh on me i don't like it when you're like this"
Wooyoung lied as he avoided the other's piercing stare on him.

"so stop being a fucking a tease and let me fuck you"

Wooyoung was on edge because of that. Deep down he knew that he liked San. But he felt like San is not that serious when it comes to him. Wooyoung wanted more. So he decided that before he fell in deeper, he should walk away.

Wooyoung took off his hand from San's as he stood up. It was so sudden that San was shocked at his behavior.

Before he could say anything Wooyoung walked out.

San sighed as his worst nightmare happened.

I wanna talk to him but im afraid I'll chase him away. My head is a fucked up place when it comes to things that i love.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote and give feedbacks.
🐈🐈🐈