" Why? Can't I invite you? " crunching all the cookies she's eating . " You can but why not Broo- " she interrupted me . Putting a finger on my lips . " I want you here , all alone . " she smiled at me . An evil smile . Real evil . " Come on , get some drinks out there . Don't be shy , " I don't get it . Why me ? I'm not even cool at school to go to cool parties . So , I went to their kitchen , there's still a lot of people there . I got my drink and tried to sip . It wasn't that bad , all fine . After walking distances I could see a really wild crowd , chitchat every where . Too crowded , wild and noisy . I'm not used to this . Until I was about to go back to Garrett but I felt my arms shiver . Oh no , I didn't realized I slipped on the floor . My drink had spurt out and went all over my shirt . I finally got my balance back again as if I was to stand up . People all around me . Laughing . I saw water on the ground which I had slipped on . It's fresh . I mean it was used on purposed . I stayed away from people laughing at me and went back to Garrett . She was laughing , too . Is this her fault ? " Garrett! " I screamed out . She stood at my shirt , tried not to laugh . " Oh , oh . Don't be so clumsy . There's a toilet at the end of the kitchen , " when I turned back , I could still hear her evil laugh . Evil . So as I passed by , people are still looking at me . I just bowed down and ignored them . And finally the toilet was on my sight and I had a chance to clean myself .

$ $ $

Thank Jesus , it wasn't that real bad . It's all right now , just a little bit dirt . I went back to Garrett but I realized people are gone in the kitchen . Where are they ? Are they about to plan a silly prank on me again ? So I turned to see Garrett and she was wearing a bikini . I realized there was a pool over there , in front of us . " Your outfit? " she insisted , judging my shirt . " I won't swim , " I tossed back . " No way , you'll miss a lot of fun . " Oh , she's pushing me , she's pushing me . And then , whoosh! She really pushed me on the pool , making fun of me . Even if I'm not wearing my swim suit . This is too much . People , laughing at me again . They're playing on my mind . " Haha , haha! " it won't stop echoing on my brain . Even Garrett , she's dying of laughter . So I decided to get myself out of the pool and go back home .

$ $ $

I realized that Garrett invited me to make fun of myself . She's mean . Real evil . I was wet as I got in a taxi . And I headed home .

" How's the pa- " Mom was outside . I know she was waiting for me . " Oh , come on inside and dry yourself , " I swear I'm never going to parties again . " You didn't told me you should've bring a swim suit . " she added . " Mom , even if there's a pool or not , I'm not really going to swim . A demon pushed me , " I explained . I'm freezing as well . " Demon?!?! " her eyes widened . " Yes , a D-E-M-O-N . DEMON . Garrett Walkman , a real life demon . " I insisted . " Who is she anyway? " Mom handed me my pink towel . " She's the birthday girl . And she made me embarrassed in front of her people , " I tossed back the towel at her and I went inside . " Oh , " her fine reaction . " And look at my shirt , it's definitely matching with water and a drink , yes , she even made me slip in the floor . " Mom snapped her fingerswhile glancing at me . " That's real mean , " Mom's right , real mean .