" Guess what Brook , I dyed my hair purple . " I let out my squeaky voice while eating a bag of chips .

" That's real cool but ,,, what if the the teachers ju- "

" I'd call my Mum to argue with them . Pay them bucks just to let me . Or I'll burn the school . " I crunched a chip while scratching my right arm .

" So strong , Keagan . " she bursted out .

" I saw a bunch of sluts from school today . They saw me shopping somewhere . So , I just raised my middle finger up and that's it . "

" I'm sure they got real scared , huh " we both exchanged an evil laughter .

" I asked Mom about this . My situation . She's fine with it and told me that her classmates treated her the same way like how my classmates treat me , too . She even told me that she was always alone by the corner , you know , just sketching out dresses . But among all of them , she was the most successful one now ," my tears tried to step back but can't . I feel the same way my Mom just felt before .

" Deep , deep . " Brooklyn , pretending that she's getting emotional .

" What about you? How's today? " I asked nicely .

" School was a bit of boring , you weren't there to fight for me . But this is the best part , " the low voice turned into a happy one .

" Someone got me a letter . I found it on my bag after school . " wow , woooooow .

" What's written there , oh my gosh " I screamed .

" Dear Brooklyn Jane ,
I have been seeing you lately and I think you're pretty amazing , so I wonder if you would love to go on a date with me . Hoping you'd love to .

Sincerely,
Chuck☺ "

Woah . But deep down I know Brooklyn's better than me .

" Oh my gosh! So what do you think? " I patiently waited for her answer .

" Yeah , I would do so ,,, " she's real pretty . And the best thing about her is the soft blonde hair and her really nice voice .

" Did he got your number? Have you seen him yet? " I'm just really happy for her after she broke up with Sam , the trash , someone would just actually mend her broken heart , aw sweet Jesus .

" Yeah , he did . He got it from someone and we started texting yesterday . And nope , haven't seen him yet but we'd meet tomorrow so I hope you'd go with me . Please . " I can't say no to Brooklyn , of course .

" Alright! " can't wait !

" Thank you so much , Keag- " what interrupted her was a text . I'm sure she'll just check it up so I've got to wait .

In a minute afterwards ,,,,,,

" Holy shit Keagan " oh . my . God . What the hell's happening ?

" Did you remember when you told me that someone saw you today? " she won't stop screaming .

" Very well said . Yeah , " I'm conscious about this , huh .

" Those sluts got you in our school magazine . You're in the front page , holy shit . It was entitled as " The New Her " ! I swear to God , you're dead for tomorrow . Everyone's gonna talk about you , shit " what the fuck popped into their minds and put HOLY SHIT YES THOSE SLUTS WERE THE WRITERS OF OUR SCHOOL MAGAZINE . Fuck .

" Fuck it , Brooklyn . Where did you got that issue from? " What on earth !

" It's all over my social media accounts . " I'm so happy but on the other side of my brain , I'm getting so nervous . I think I'm sweating in my pajamas .

" Oh , " they got the news fresh before I went to school and for tomorrow , it's gonna be a lot of trouble . I never knew that everyone found it out before I told them so .

" It's the new you , Keagan . I can't believe it , you're popular by now . " Why the hell is Brook clapping her hands ?!?!

" Never mind , we'll see it tomorrow . Good night Brookie! " and I killed my lights out and put my blanket all over my legs .