Eight

Monday . The sun shining right through my face . I guess I left the window opened last night . I yawned while reaching for the window handle . " Hi , " a familiar voice called out . I'm sure he or she or whatever it is , is definitely at my door . Eventually , I stood straight at my hazelnut colored doorknob and took a lot of blinks . I waited for like a minute and after that , knocks can be heard . Who was that ? Even the knocks were real familiar . I'm guessing ,,, is this Mom ? No , her voice sounds so mature . Brooklyn ? Nope , her sweet voice is a little bit aloud . Garrett ? Why did she even popped into my sparkling gold brain , she's trash . Zoe ? Zoe .

Slowly , I managed to walk out of bed and opened the door . Zoe . Zoey .

" Good morning , " as she hugs me and I could smell her aroma ... Victoria's Secret ?????¿??

" You're smell seems nice . Anyways , what are you here for ? You need anything or you nee- " putting her pointing finger on my lips .

" Shh . I want you to have a new makeover . " What the hell on earth is she talking about ?!?!

" Wait , what did you ju- " once again , she interrupted me .

" Yes , a new makeover . I'm real serious . " who's idea is this though ?

" Who's idea is this ? " a loud 'took,took,took' of shoes , I guess high heels , were heard stepping on the stairs .

" Mine , " it was Mum , she had gone home from her job .

" I took a break from work . To help you out . So that I could still hang with you . Thank Zoe , she helped me to . And now a makeover ! " I could smell ,,, hmm ,,, my mother is a real bestie for life plus ,,, she's a fashionista . I swear she even wore shorts and high heels just to look like 18 or something teen .

" I prefer to dye my hair rather than a makeover . " I'm hoping this works out .

" If that's what you want , darling . " winking at me . Can you believe it ?!?! For the first time in forever Mum agreed on what I have suggested .

" Now , dress Queen Keagan , it's time for a change . " Zoe smiling at me .

$ $ $

Wore my skinny ripped jeans and a cropped top shirt , 'bullshit' written out there with a punk font . High heels on and messy blonde hair . While Zoe on the other hand , wearing shorts and a Converse , with matching pinkish makeup . Mom , still on that shorts and a floral shirt . We stood at the garage , waiting for Mum to get the car . And oh , a Mustang . " Woah , " Zoe's reaction to that . " Grool , " I added as Mum rides the donkey kong .

$ $ $

" Do this car belongs to Dad? " I accidentally asked her about it . " Yeah , he bought it when you were still seven . She saved up money for this . And now , he's gone , he told me to take care of this cool thingy , " he didn't told me about this , left hideous . We drove to malls and malls , parks . It's a long ride way to the Salon , I guess . " Another question , Mom , are you fine with me? I mean like this? I'm being so pathetic . " Zoe looked curious . Left sitting speechless .

" It's fine . You know what? I'm just like you , my classmates used to bully me like for every single time but I didn't got through this stage , revenge . Just don't let people down you . You need to toss back the shit they had threw to you . " I would never ever forget that line from Mum , even if my body is buried under the ground , worms eating my insides .

$ $ $

I stepped out of the car and Zoe led the the way . " Here we are , " her soft voice . The Salon was a bit huge , named " La Zania " . In just a second , I noticed something . Hmm .

" Zoe , I feel like the Salon is too delicious and tasty , " fooling her around .

" I dont get it , " she laughed at me .

" Lasagna , huh-uh " and we both laughed before getting inside .

$ $ $

" What color would you like? " the stylist . " I bet she's with purple , " Mom hoping for the right guess . " How did you know? " I , myself being such a hypocrite . " It's your favorite color since the day you were out of my vagina , " I forced not to laugh but because of the stylist I can't help myself from laughing , too .