Chapter 6

“What should we do first?” Bryan asked. “SEE BANDS LIKE DUH,” I answered him. “I think we should stay at the booth and see fans,” Johnnie suggested. “What about me?” Makenna asked. “You should go see bands,” I told her. “By myself?” she asked . “I could take you around Warped. I mean we do have the same music taste,” Damon pipped up. So Damon ended up taking Kenna around Warped.

A few minutes later a bunch of fans flooded in. It was intense. Some people were crying from all the emotions rising in them. Bryan, Jonnie and I stayed at the booth and took pictures with some of the fans. Some of them were really pretty and they made me feel really self conscious; especially when they hugged Johnnie. Was I feeling envy? I do know why I would be though.

A few hours later we decided to go look at bands. We went to Pierce the Veil first. There was a bunch of fans moshing everywhere. After trying not to die in the pit we somewhat got to the front. There was so many tall people around me so I couldn’t see shit. I'm really fucking short.

“Johnnie I can’t see shit hold me up.” I demanded. “Ugh fine.” and I got on his back.

Johnnie’s POV

Bryan, Lyric and I were watching Pierce The Veil. It was really cool. Lyrical made me feel a smidge awkward when she got on my back. I knew she was my friend and all but all of Bryan’s “You and Lyrical will date” are going to my head. I keep trying to tell myself that I won’t like her.Then her getting on my back was not helping me.

        After PTV finished their set I put L down. “Carry me all day.” she demanded. Fuck. I mean I was fine carrying her for a short period of time; but not for hours. “Do I have too?” I asked her. “Lol, yes.” Yes, Lyric does say “lol” in real life. “Fine,” I grunted and let her get on my back. “Yay!” She exclaimed. “I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much” When she said those words I smiled and told her I loved her too.