Chapter 9

Johnnie’s POV

The urge to kiss L has never been so strong. Seeing her in a towel was probably the hottest thing my eyes have ever seen. I’m actually really surprised that I didn’t get a boner and just, stop Johnnie.

Minutes later she came out wearing leather skin tight pants a Olaf Frozen tank top and combat boots. She had her hair up in a messy bun. “Where are we going?” she asked me. “We could go to park?” “Sounds great. Carry me.” Please date me.

While I was carrying her down the street some random girl yelled at us "AW YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE! I SHIP!" I blushed so hard and Lyrical just said thanks.

~~~

"PUSH HARDER!" L yelled at me while I pushed her on the swing. "THAT SOUNDS REALLY WRONG AND WE ARE IN FRONT OF CHILDREN!" I yelled back at her. "OMG STOP BEING NASTY!"

She stopped her swing and I got on the one next to her.  "I'm so ready for Ariel to come here with us," Lyrical said about her friend who be here next week. "She likes Jordan," she blurted out. I could actually see them dating she was a pretty girl. A short curvy girl with her blue/green eyes and dyed dark red hair. She favored Ariel so we call her that even though her name is Gloria. Lyrical talks about her a lot so I know this. Even though she is attractive I prefer Lyrical with her dark pink hair and black eyes that change in the sunlight. And right now they hit the sun.

-"Why are you so deep in thought?" "Nothing just thinking about how we can hook them up."  All these relationships happening in our friend circle and I don't know how I will make Lyrical mine.