A Friends Request

A skateboard is my travel companion, my only way to get around, I cant exactly afford a car and public transport is uncomfortable and I dont know how to ride a bike, let alone own one. Thats something I had never told anyone, my childhood was awfully diffrent from most I beleive.

The sun is buring and my skin is soaking it up like a sponge, my hair blows its messy curls from behind and I glide along the smooth path on the beach edge. Its stunning this beach, it looks amazing from all diffrent angels and has many diffrent hot spots that look like a completely diffrent beach. Im glad that my parents decided to move here, this place is stunning despite the people living within it.

The people here arnt as kind as most, in fact my friends arnt that kind either. Many of the adults dont really care for innocence, pipe dreams and out-of-town goals, they just want you  to stay here and get married, have kids and continue life here in the town. They follow tradition, they will despise anyone who crosses them.

When someone wants to leave the town, they do it in silence. Because the last thing that any residant with that thought in thier mind should not do is tell anyone else in the town, your bound to be screwed over permenitly. People will end up staying here under fear, like my Mum. But she is no better then the rest somedays.

A snitch is what my mother can be, I told her about the school in LA and she told my farther about it despite my warning to not tell him, otherwise im never getting out. It is lucky enough I can leave the house, but today I tested his limits by running off like that, but he is going to have to deal with it.

I arrived at the park that is covered in teenages relaxing and having fun in multiple small groups spread around the park. Most were hanging around the trees and by the waters edge, on the peir and at the skate park but my friends were over near the barbeque area, preping food.

I stopped my board and walked over, I saw my best friend Sultan and I ran over in hurry

I stopped my board and walked over, I saw my best friend Sultan and I ran over in hurry. Sultan greets me with his amaizng hugs and smile, he can never go wrong with a smile like his, espically with his unique multi coloured eyes. He hates his looks so much, but I have always wanted a photo if him because he is unique and it is beautiful.

"Hey Em, whats up?"

"Hey, not a whole lot..."

I said trying to not let what happened back at home to be brought up here. Sultan means well but, I prefer to keep my problems to myself, he has always managed to find out later on in life but I cannot bring my problems to something thats supposed to be an awesome day. He looks down at me and smirks, he grabs my chin to level my eyes with his as he crouches.

"Emmie? You I can see right through you, tell me whats up?"

Damn it Sultan, cant you just accept that i can be bad moods.

I smirked back and leaned in towards his ear and whispered.

"Sultan you idiot, on my period dip shit."