villain Deku x Yandere reader

Quirk - Demon    your quirk makes you have red eyes, horns, and a pair of big black wings, and a tail that makes you look like a dragon.

Extra info: no one knows you have a quirk they think your quirk less you don't speak in class and you wear a hoodie all the time so no one knows what you really look like. your in U.A. class 1-A

You walked to you normal seat in the classroom lifting your (F/C) hoodie to look out the window until someone tried to talk to you, you just looked at them however they could not see you from your hoodie. you didn't say a word but they still tried to talk to you, you saw a man with scars all over his arms and you knew it was Deku your crush since elementary school. He got the hint that you wanted to be alone so he left. You went through class like normal but at the end of class you heard Uraraka talking to iida about her "little" crush on Deku. It burned you up inside and a creepy smile landed on your face as you went to tap her on the shoulder, she turned around and you grabbed her arm gently motioning her that you wanted to talk to her. She told iida to go on without her. You took her to an ally you stood silent untill she asked why you wanted to talk to her "Uraraka..." She was supprised that you were actually speaking but she let you finish "uraraka....do..do you like deku?"

"uh..(Y/N)...well yeah i do i'm gonna ask him out later today...why?" after she said that you started to walk over to her and pulled off your hoodie showing red and black horns, black wings, your red eyes, and (H/C) hair. You smiled evilly as your wings moved in front of you. Uraraka stepped backwards in fear tripping on a bolder scraping her knee "(Y/N)?" as you walked closer towards her your smile grew "Uraraka i cant let you ask him out he's mine and no one is gonna get him from me i'll make sure of it" you were the Villain silent but you were not apart of the league of villains. "(Y-Y/N) y-your the villain Silent?" thoes were her final words until your wings stabbed her in the stomach making a deep wound you watched the life disappear from her eyes. your Smile grew even wider everyday you killed someone you knew that liked him. Soon News of a new villain grew to the league of villains and they immediately wanted you to join them so Shigaraki teleported you to the hideout and you quickly put on your hoodie to hid the blood on your clothes Toga looked at you but you didn't say anything. She said something about how you were perfect and they needed you in the league of villains. She asked you to take off your hoodie but you didnt move or say anything. Until Dabi got inpatient and yanked it off your head revealing blood all over you. As you tried to retrieve it everyone got a good look at your wings and horns. You continued until you heard a small laugh you looked to where it was coming from and you saw....."Deku" he stopped laughing and looked at you. "I knew it was you, you were killing all the people who liked me huh?...(Y/N)" you were shocked that he was here and he knew it was you "Deku...I..why?....im sorry" you looked down and started to walk out of the hidout until Dabi grabbed you and held you close to him "Where do you think your going?" he said in a suductive voice. Deku slamed him hand on the counter grabbing your attention he walked over towards you yanking you out of dabi's grip saying "don't touch her she's mine" you looked at him and he looked at you you made eye contact for a long time until he took you to his room. He appologised for earlier and asked if you wanted to join him in the league of villains and in a relationship since you both loved each other very much you said yes and continued killing people and expectantly the people who would try to flirt with your now boyfriend.