Alliteration of Ally (Fantasy)

Once upon a time...

Ally the animated alligator applied an attractive aroma around the Babbling Brook Bar beside her bungalow.

Consistent complaints from cutomers caused her constant distress during dinner dining. So, she excitedly extracted the excess elixirs from flowers flown in from France.

Grinding greens gave guests greater happiness, having healthier, heavenly hours ingesting intoxicants. Increasingly, intakers ignited infinite jokes, jesting and jeering jollily.

Keeping kind karma, Ally knowingly let liquids linger longer, levally making muscled mixed margaritas.

More mortals needed nutrients, nearly napping nonsensedly near Ozzy the Octopus's ottoman. Outraged, Ozzy pitched purple pillows at the patrons, quaintly and quickly rousing the rumpled rabble.

Stumbling slowly and sluggishly, several specimens traveled towards the tequila topping the tables. Under unified understanding, very versatile vikings vigorously wretched the wicked whippersnappers into a wordless wakefulness.

In xenial, xylophones were played and Xavier the Xenopus wrote a xengogy. Yamara the yellow Yam yapped youthfully, and Zerif the Zebra zipped zig-zaggedly behind her.

Ally looked around at her bar. She smiled, for she was proud of her accomplishments.