no homo

It was 11 am in the morning. Dan and Phil laid cuddled up in a bed together. Satisfied, because yesterday was the 30th of june, the end of pride month in which they both decided to finally live their truth.
Little did they know that the magic of pride month wouldn't last forever. It was basically like a spell from Cinderella. By midnight the magic was over and everything beautiful, in this case gay, would turn back into the usual.
Phil woke up. The comfortable spooning he did to Dan just a few hours ago now felt really awkward and embarrassing. Sure he liked Dan, but not like, you know, this anymore. He slowly tried to remove his arms from Dans waist without waking him. But the brown haired man jerked and now slowly turned around. Filled with fear he stared into Phils bright blue eyes.
"Dan... " Phil tried to say, attempting to explain the situation. But Dan just started screaming. "What happened last month?! What did I think? And even worse, what does my family think and what does Collin think now?" You could clearly hear that he was worried and feared upcoming confrontation.
Both of them checked their phones. Phil received an invitation to his mums birthday and she begged him to bring his boyfriend Dan. So Phil told her that he'd come, but with his secret wife Susan and his three children.
Dan received a picture of the family dog Collin wrapped in a pride flag.

"How do we stop this?" Phil asked. "My mum doesn't remember my secret wife and children." Dan just laid on the floor, he seemed to have an existential crisis. But then they heard a knock on the window. When they opened it, a fairy with long, beautiful brown hair, a perfect beard and high heels flew into their apartment.
"Hello gorg'!" he yelled joyfully.
It was Jonathan Van Ness.
"I've heard you became victims of the magic of the pride month." he smiled. "We became gay for a month, but I'm secretly having a wife and three children." Phil whined.
Jonathan Van Ness nodded. "I see. Fortunately the gay curse is very easy to defeat." Dan finally got up from the floor. "Please tell us how to become straight again." he begged. "It's really simple." the fairy explained. "You just gotta hold your hands, look each other deep in the eyes and say out loud 'no homo'."
Dan and Phil got close to each other, holding their hands. Dan looked Phil in the eyes. Phil looked Dan in the eyes. And together they took a deep breath and finally said the magic words. "No homo!"
A bright light filled the room and both of them finally felt easy again. Happily Dan picked up his phone and tweeted 'fyi, i like vagina'. "Seems like my work is done." Jonathan Van Ness laughed and jumped out of the window.
And from then on everything was fine again. Phil moved back to his secret family in his villa on his private island. And Dan finally got his happily ever after as well. His hair stopped to curl and finally was completely straight so he met a nice emo girl and they now have a joyful and fulfilled life together.
-The end.-