Part 9

"What's wrong?" Dwayne asked as I walked to him sitting at the bar.
"Nothing, why?" I smiled as I got myself between Dwayne's legs while he was sitting. I was drunk so I was not so shy anymore.
"Zac seemed a little bit annoyed." Dwayne said as he grabbed a drink.
"Oh, well. He's always annoyed though." I smiled and took a sip of the drink, "Why don't you get yourself a girl?" I asked as he smiled at me.
"Well, I don't really look for any girls right now; I want to concentrate of film shooting... You?" He asked as he was raising his eyebrows repeatedly, easing me.
"I still haven't found the one." I said, because I couldn't tell him that I fell for his friend.
"Mhm." He said, because he didn't believe me.
"What??!!" I laughed, "It's true!" I punched him in the arm and rolled my eyes.
"And Zac?" He asked as my face immediately went back to serious.
"Just friends, I already told you many times!" I said and took another sip of my drink. Suddenly some person came to talk to Dwayne so I moved away not to bother.
I was walking around the club enjoying the music as suddenly a guy walked to me, "Hey" he said as he got his hand on my waist and pulled me closer.
"Uh,can you please leave me?" I said annoyed as I tried to move from him he was clearly drunk af.
"C'mon dance with me" He said in my ear not letting me go.
"Let me go!" I yelled as suddenly I was free, because someone grabbed my hand and pulled me away.
"What's wrong with you?" I heard Dwayne who was standing in front of me.
"You okay?" another voice said as I noticed it was Zac holding my hand.
"I'm fine." I said as I pulled my hand away from him. I was surprised he came there and I was still annoyed about the fact he was spending the entire night with other girls.
Dwayne moved back to me as that idiot walked away scared. The two of them were now both in front of me looking at me as if someone just tried to murder me.
After some time when I calmed down and I decided to leave with Dwayne and Zac because I was getting sick of the alcohol. I looked in the purse and noticed I lost my wallet. The only positive thing was that I had only money in it and not all my documents, because I left them at home.
I had no choice but to ask Zac : «Will you please give me some money for the taxi?"
"No, you're staying in my house tonight." He said.
I blushed immediately, because it was the first time sleeping at his house, I knew we were not going to sleep in the same bed, but it was still something.
We said goodbye to Dwayne, got into Zac's car and arrived to his house. 
"Here, take this." He said as he threw me one of his t-shirts to sleep in. As he walked in the bathroom I put his shirt on and couldn't help but smile about it.
"Zac, I'm sorry about that situ ..." I looked at him as he walked pass me but he stopped me.
"I don't want to talk about it now." He said and I could hear he was mad, distant from me.

" He said and I could hear he was mad, distant from me