Part 13

I woke up and found yourself in Zack's empty bed. I smiled as I remembered the fun we had last night and then noticed a note on his pillow.

"Don't miss me too much ;)" I read and smiled to myself then decided to take a selfie and send him. I knew by the time that he was still at training and they were going to have an important interview soon.

"Not missing you at all" I wrote next to a picture of you eating cereal and watching TV and then sent it to Zac.

While I was waiting for him to come back home you decided to call your mother and tell her the truth about you dating Zac Efron. She immediately answered in panic, because she wasn't used to get my calls in the morning. We talked for a while and then I tried to find the right words.

"Mom, I need to tell you something, but please don't tell anyone. It needs to stay between me you and dad." I said getting serious.

"Don't scare me."

"Don't worry; it's actually a happy news."

"Tell me already!"

"You know that here in Los Angeles, there are a lot of rich people and I somehow got to work for Zac Efron . You know who he is right?"

"Of course I do! That is amazing dear" I could hear from the sound of her voice that she was happy, like she felt relieved that I am working for someone who she knows is rich and kind. That her daughter is safe with him.

"Yeah, but I am not just working for him... We're... well dating." I said in hope she would not go crazy about it.

"What, are you playing with me?"

"No, I'm serious. We really are together, that's why I need you to stay quiet about it."

"I can't believe you are really dating a famous actor, oh God. I am shocked."

"Well thanks mom, don't need to be mean now. I might not be a supermodel, but I still have a heart!" I said joking, trying to make her stay calm.

"I didn't mean it like that! I hope you are happy Vera, please just take care of you. Are you happy?"

As she asked me that a smile appeared on my face, because I was happy, I really was happy thinking of Zac and me, remembering the moments I spent with him.

"I am" I said and the sound of my voice calmed my mother, making her know that I was okay.

After a while talking about my life with Zac I hung up and cleaned around the house to make Zac know I was not just enjoying at his place, but I was still working for him. Even if he told me several times not to do that.

Then I suddenly heard someone open the door and I thought it was Zac, but when I walked to the door, there was a guy with two suitcases. I looked confused at him and he looked back at me surprised, probably not expecting anyone.

"Hey. Do you work here?" He asked and walked closer to me.

"Um, no. Well yes." I answered confused not even knowing what the right answer was. I was scared it was like when Vanessa came all over again.

"Well?" He asked, but now he smiled noticing I was confused just like him.

"I'm Zack's house cleaner. Was he expecting you, if I can ask?" I looked at him shyly and hoped for an answer that wouldn't break my heart.

"Well, I kind of wanted to surprise him. I'm Dylan by the way." he said smiling and shake my hand as a greeting then took his stuff and walked around the house to get in the guests room. It was clear that he was here before.

I was scared to ask him more about his relationship with Zac so I avoid him and went in the kitchen, sit at the table and waited for Zac to be back. Once again, just when everything was right and I was happy it had to be crushed in a second.

"Surpriseeeeeeeeee!" I heard Dylan scream as the front door opened. I felt so sick, because the truth was to come out and I was not ready for it.

I walked out of the kitchen and the first thing I saw was the two hugging, they were both laughing.

"I'm so happy you finally came!" Zac said

"You missed me didn't you?" The guy smiled and hugged him one more time.

I forced a smile as the two of them turned to me.

"You two already met?" Zac asked looking firstly at me and then him.

"Yes" I said quietly, but then Dylan stopped me.

"Wait, what's your name again?"

"Vera" I smiled at him and looked at Zac with a look that made him realize something was bothering me.

"What's wrong?" He asked and Dylan looked at me so I couldn't say anything.

"Nothing"

"What did my brother do to make you upset?" he asked and immediately got my attention.

"Brother?" I asked as Zac started laughing.

"Of course" he said smiling at me looking confused at them.

I felt so much better hearing him say that and looked at Zac who was still laughing like crazy at me.

"You're an idiot" I punched Zac in the arm and looked at Dylan, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were his brother."

"It's okay, don't worry."

"She's my girlfriend by the way," Zac said placing his arm around my shoulder and pushing me closer. I noticed his brother was shocked.

"What? But she said she works here."

"Well she did, until we had sex," Zac said laughing.

"Zac!" I moved away from him embarrassed from his words. "I'm sorry. I still work for him, but we are together now," I said hoping he would understand.

"I'm used to it" He laughed and then smiled at me"I'm happy for you two, now let's go have lunch because I'm starving!"

I was happy he accepted me and as he left to get dressed to go out, I looked at Zac with a smile.

"So you didn't miss me huh?" Zac said pulling me in to his arms as he kissed my forehead and then my lips.

"Not really." I returned a longer kiss, but Dylan's voice stopped it.

"C'mon, get ready!" He shout from his room and Zac let me go.

"Can I really go with you? I mean... You said you want to keep us hidden"

"Oh c'mon, don't worry about that! We'll say you are my friend," Dylan said before Zac could answer me. I looked at Zac to get his approval and he smiled at me letting me know he is okay with it.

When I went in to Zac's room, where I had some of my clothes I heard Dylan asked about his bracelet.

"It's new? Oh, I remember! The one you pointed to in one of your interviews ?"

"Yup, Vera bought it for me"

"You could have told me about her"

"Well let's say that our relationship wasn't so easy to understand" Zac laughed and I smiled to myself, because he was right. We were fighting, kissing, hating and loving each other, so it really was complicated.

When I walked in the living room all three of us walked in to Zac's car to go have lunh together. I was excited, because for the first time I was going in public with Zac. I knew he wanted to keep it private, but it was an important step for me, also because I met someone who was important for him and part of his family.