Part 17 (The last one) 😌

When I woke up I noticed Zac was not in bed anymore and I looked up my phone to see what the time was. It was already 10am so I knew Zac probably went to practice. I noticed I got five new texts.
I looked at them, three of them were from my best friend, and the other two were from my friends, who were also from Las Vegas .
"OH MY GOD YOU ARE DATING ZAC EFRON?!"
"Everyone is talking about it here!"
"Call me! Now!"
Those were all from my best friend, and the other two were asking about me dating Zac. I remembered that Zac posted a photo of us on Instagram last night. I opened Instagram and looked at the photo, there were loads of likes and the comments were not as bad as I thought they would be.
Then I called my best friend, happy that I can finally tell her the entire story and don't have to lie anymore.
"Finally!" was the first thing I heard from her as she pick up.
"Sorry, it was complicated so I couldn't tell you what was going on"
"Tell me everything, don't miss any detail," she said so me started telling her the entire story between me and Zac. I was feeling much better, because finally I could talk with someone about it. I couldn't believe that I knew Zac for already a month and so many things already changed.
"I'm so happy for you Vera.You walked out of Las Vegas and found yourself one of the best actors"
"I'm so lucky, he really is the best." I smiled and after a while, we finished talking.
I was still in bed and all that talking about Zac made me miss him so I texted him,
"Morning! Enjoy training and do your best. Come home soon, miss your pretty face"
Then I walked out of bed and noticed a note on the kitchen table,
"I won't be home today; I'm sleeping at my friend's house. – Dylan <3"
I made myself breakfast and thought about finally being alone with Zac, now that Dylan won't be home for the day. I cleaned around the house and went to watch TV and wait for Zac to come back home.
"Heeeey!" I heard Zac shout as he walked inside, I could tell that he was feeling good.
I jumped off the sofa and ran to him, then jumped placing my hands around his neck and he lifted me legs around his waist.
"You missed me this much?" Zac smiled and kissed me as I just nodded my head, "where is Dylan?" he asked as he looked around, still holding me.
"He won't be at home; He went to his friend's house"
"I see, well we'll have the house for ourselves then" he said and walked with me on him to the kitchen and put me on the kitchen counter so he could grab a snack.
"What could we do?" I asked watching him getting ice cream.
"I have an idea," He said as he turned to me and placed some ice cream on my lips and slowly licked it away, which made me realize immediately what his idea was.
"I like this, but we can do this later" I said and jumped down away from him. "Let's go out"
"Out where?" Zac sked while eating his ice cream.
"I don't now, but I am tired of being inside all the time, plus we are official now so we don't need to hide"
"Wanna go play golf with me?"
"Are you serious?I laughed at his question.
"I enjoy playing golf and it's not like you will tire me" he winked teasing me
"We'll see about that" I said and punched him in the arm. He smiled and then pulled me closer and started putting ice cream all over my face laughing.
We mess around for some time then both went to get dressed to go to the sport field . While driving Zac had the music in his car so loud and he was constantly singing so I decided to film him and post in to Instagram.
"You have a private profile so no one can even see it so I don't care"
"Well I can easily change that" I said and did as you said. People immediately started liking the video and Zac was a little bit embarrassed, but he was used to putting his own videos.
When we finally arrived, he decided the rules about the game.
"We play on just one goal. The one who first scores three goals wins and decides his prize"
"Okay" I said and placed the ball on the ground
It didn't take long before Zac scored his first goal.

Then somehow, I also scored, but after Zac's second goal I fell on the ground, because he pushed me accidentally a little bit too much

"I'm sorry Vera you okay?" He got on the ground concerned and scared.
"It hurts so much" I played to distract Zac and as he leaned closer to me, I got up and kicked the ball scoring my second goal.
"That's not fair!" he laughed and then ran towards me and pushed me on the ground with him.
"Well if I can't win with my skills I have to find another way," I laughed as he got on top of me and started tickling me.
"God I love your eyes" he said as he started kissing my neck
"I love your body"
"I love you," Zac suddenly said and stopped kissing me ,we were both surprised.
"The game is not over yet" I said in panic and pretending nothing happened. I got up and Zac followed and made his way to the goal and scored.
"I win!" Zac shout and started running around, celebrating.

"What kind of a boyfriend doesn't let her girlfriend win?" I said as he stopped and laughed at me

"Oh c'mon" he walked to me and I pushed him away pretending to be upset knowing it would make him feel bad about it.
"Babeeeee" Zac said and started hugging me from behind making me smile.
"What is the prize you want?" I asked.
"Hmm I want... a big slice of pizza"
"Okay, well let's go then"
When we went to a fast food to get a piece of pizza Zac was soon recognized from his fans. He took some photos with them while I stood behind waiting to go. When he finished he looked at me and put his arm around my shoulder than walked with me to the car.
I couldn't help but smile at his actions, because I was happy that he once again confirmed that the two of us really were dating.
After being at home for some time and I watched Zac playing FIFA, I got up an paused his game.
"No, no, no why?"
"Did you really mean it?"
"What?"
"What you said earlier" I rolled your eyes, because he didn't understand.
"About?"
"That you love me!" I kind of shout.
It took some time before he said anything, because he thought I forgot about that.
"I don't know. What do you want me to say?"
"Zac" I said quietly and walked closer to him since he was standing in front of the sofa. "The truth that is all I want"
"Vera I didn't meant to say that" I looked at him upset feeling like my world just crashed, "but it just came out of my mounth, because that really is how I feel. I do love you"
A smile appeared on my face and I pushed in to a kiss, "I love you too Zac, I love you so much"
"Don't ever leave me okay?"
"Say it again"
"What? Those three words, I want you to repeat them"
"I love you, I love you, I love you..." Zac laughed as he pulled me back in to another deep kiss.
I fell in love for the first time and I knew it would be the last time, because I knew he was the one for me, it was destiny that we had to meet.