Part 15

I woke up between Zac's arms. I moved around and noticed he was still sleeping tight. I stared at him, he looked so innocent and cute, and I couldn't stop. Suddenly he moved a little and opened his eyes.

"Morning sunshine" I smiled as he closed his eyes again, because he was still sleepy, but with a smile on his face. I moved closer and started caressing his hair.

Then suddenly Zac opened his eyes and put me on my back being on top of me. He didn't say anything just started kissing my neck and then placed a kiss on my lips. I was turned on just like he was, but I needed to stop him.

"Babe..." I said but couldn't finish as he knew how to make me speechless. He placed his hand under my shirt and slowly undressed it, leaving me only in my panties.

He slowly began to kiss from my neck down to my belly button. I let out a quite moan, making Zac smile, because he knew there was no getting out of it now for me.

"Oh God, just do it" I said as he looked at me and began to undress my panties, but then stopped.

"Zac!" I looked at him and noticed he was getting off me proud of him, leaving me there weak and alone.

"I have to rest" He winked as he got his sweat pants on and walked out of the room to get breakfast. I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him, but he managed to close the door before it could hit him.

As he walked in the kitchen, Dylan was already eating and looking at his phone at the kitchen table.

"Morning" Dylan said and smiled at Zac, "Someone is in a good mood, morning sex?" Dylan asked as Zac laughed at her question.

"He is not going to get any for a long time" I walked inside not giving Zac time to answer. Dylan looked at me surprised and then at Zac to get an answer to what my bad mood.

"She didn't get her morning pleasure," Zac said to Dylan and they both laughed, but I just ignored him and walked to sit next to Dylan with my bowl of cereal.

"Just so you now, you will regret this day" I said making Zac laugh and walk behind to me to calm me a little by placing a kiss on my head and hugging me from behind, but I ignored him.

"You guys are so adorable" Dylan laughed as he took a picture, but didn't post it nowhere, because we were not official.

I forced a smile annoyed and then Zac walked in the living room to get something. I was eating as he suddenly put an envelope in front of my face.

"Don't think on getting me like this," I said as I grabbed it and looked inside. I was mad, but couldn't hide the smile that the invitation for Zac's premiere and tickets to watch the interview after it.

"I have to think about it," I said, trying to still look mad at Zac, but he knew I was just playing with him so he smiled and walked to get ready.

"You're also coming right?" I asked Dylan as soon as Zac walked out.

"Of course, will be this your first time on the show?"

"More like my first time I go out in public" I said as I once again looked at the ticket.

I two kept talking when Zac walked inside wearing his black suit and black glasses. I never saw him with glasses and he did look hot as hell in them.