Another day at Beach City! or is it?

Another warning: will contain spoilers to the Steven Universe Movie. So, if you haven't already watched it, I suppose you watch it before you read this!

*(Y/n)'s POV*

It was another peaceful day in Beach City. Doing the same old same old. I was at the Big Donut, getting the usual. "Hey Lars, hey Sadie!" I said to them. They look up" hey (Y/n)!" Heya (Y/n)."

" What can we get for you?" Sadie asked. " 3 chocolate donuts with rainbow sprinkles!" I beamed. They put the donuts in the bag and handed it to me. " That will be $6.36" I handed her the money and sped off. " Bye Sadie! Bye Lars!" " Bye!" They said to me.

I went over to the beach and sat on a bench. I went into the bag and grabbed the chocolate covered donut with sprinkles. I took a big bite " so..good.." I muttered to myself. I finished my donuts and closed the bag to save it for later. I went to my house and went inside. Our house was kinda a bakery on the bottom and the house on the top. "Alex I'm home!" I called out but no response. " Huh, maybe at work. Well at least I have the...home..for.. myself..heh." I always had a problem with being alone in a place. It reminds me of a devastating memory that me and Alex don't like to talk about. But I decided it would be a good time to see my good friend Steven! I put the donuts in the fridge and rushed over to Steven's house. I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer but again no response. I was about to leave when I see Connie open the door " (Y/N)!" She said to me as I was given a hug. I hugged back saying " Hey Connie! Great to see you again have any idea where Steven might be?" " Oh, yeah he's at homeworld talking to the diamonds. Do you want to come in?" She asked me as I nodded and went inside. We waited for awhile so we decided to have small talk and catch up on homework. I was reading a book when we hear the warp pad. I look back to see Steven. " Hey Steven what took so long?" Connie asked. Steven sighed " it's the diamonds. They really want me to move in with them." " Well why?" I asked. He flinched a bit before calming down and saying " to smother me with attention 24/7" Connie giggled " sounds fun." Walking away to her books " no it doesn't." He said in a annoying tone. " Well I'm glad I get to see you two before I head out." Connie said opening the door panel. " Are you really going through with it?" Steven asked. " Going through what?" I asked them. " Of course, I always wanted to go to space camp" Connie said leaving the dome. Wait. Space camp? What? Connie never told me this. I guess our bond isn't strong enough to trust me on telling me things like Steven and the others. Which would make sense since I only been their friend for a year. And they have a bigger bond then me. I shook my head and pushed those thoughts away from my mind. No. They will not do what ''they' did 14 years ago. I went inside to see Connie give Steven a peck on the cheek and left. I smirked as he blushed still trying to process what just happened. He turned to me with a big goofy smile on his face. I laughed on how cute it was to see him get his first peck on the cheek by a girl he had a crush on for 2 years. He raced outside saying " tell everyone at space camp that space uses to be super scary, but it's great now!" I will!" And Connie left. Steven looked at me and started singing.

"Here we are in the future. Here we are in the future and it's bright~" he said looking at the temple. " Nothing to fear, no one to fight." He went inside and grabbed a picture of the crystal gems. " I can't believe, we come so far." He looked at me with determination in his eyes " happily ever after here we are" we sang in illusion.

Time skip cause I'm lazy

We were out on a hill staring at the sky. " I want every thing to stay exactly like this, and never change." Steven said to us. "Agreed" here-here" yeah" I said. " How's the future looking Garnet?" Steven asked Garnet. Garnet smile moving her glasses before her smile turned into a frown. "No" she told us as the sky turned darker with pink hues. Then the clouds moved away to reveal an giant injector. " Hey! Are you Steven Universe?" A unfamiliar voice asked on the injector. " Um, yes?" Steven said nervously. The person smiled.

" Perfect"