Chapter 9

I was kinda nervous. I have never skipped school with a guy before. will it be different? I hope not.
Would this be counted as a date? could I consider this a date? I think I can!

"Okay so we wait for the bell to ring to go to class, but that will be in 10 minutes. what should we do to pass time?" I asked
"Well I guess we could hide in the bathroom." he said
"What would we do in there?"
"You'll see."

I grabbed my hand, And pulled me towards the bathroom. once we got there he pushed the girls door open and dragged me into a stall.

I was really surprised what he did. he pinned me up against the wall.
"Sophia I......i.....i really like you. ever since I laid my eyes on you. I can't help it but when I'm around you I feel amazing if you know what I mean." he said

I was blushing. I couldn't help it.

I grabbed the back of his head and pushed it forwards towards my face. when are lips connected, it felt amazing. are lips moving in sync. I felt his tung brush up against my lips. I slowly parted my lips. even before I bearly parted them his tung was exploring everywhere in my mouth.
When I heard the one minutes bell ring I slowly broke the kiss, tugging on his lower lip before letting go. a moan excepted from his mouth.

"We'll finish this latter." He said

Does he mean we're gonna have sex? I mean it defiantly wasn't my first time, but with a celebrity yes it was. I wanted to do bad, but I bearly know him. let's see how this day goes.

"Okay." I said with a wink

When I did that I felt something hard in between his legs. I couldn't let him go out like that. people would wonder what was happening.

I looked into his eyes and the down then back at his eyes. he gave me a slow nod. I un buckled his pant and stuck my hand down. I was surprised at how long he was. way bigger than any other guy I have done this to.

I started to pump my hand. he was moaning from the Time I first stated. I finally realized doing this was no good. so i got down on my knees and pulled down his pants. I saw his huge bulge threw is boxers. I reached my hand inside a pulled out his length. my eyes got big. he was big!
He looked at me. I could see the inpatients in his eyes. so I got to work I put a little bit in my mouth and sucked on it a little.
"No teasing!" he said while pushing my head to go deeper. I kinda choked. I slowly came back up while swirling my tung around it. a big moan came from his lips.
After about 3 minutes, he came. he quickly pulled up his boxers and pants.

"Oh we're definitely finishing this latter." he said
"Oh yas"

He grabbed my hand in his so we could leave.