Chapter 1

There we were sitting under the stars. After a long day, we finally get a break.

"Sophia, I....I.....I love you." Danny said

"OMG! Danny I've been in love with you forever." I said

He slowly leaned in towards my face, and kissed me! I couldn't believe this was happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Sophia.....sophia.....whats the answer to number 7?" Mrs. Spoljeric asked

"Um....."

"You and your little fantasies. maybe you should go to the counselor again."

I got up and walked to the counselor's office. it wasn't that far. this would be the 5 time this week. I think k Mrs. Spoljeric has something against me.

"Hey Sophia. are you here to see the counselor again?" the lady at the desk asked

"Yup, Mrs. Spoljeric sent me down again."

I herd her whisper something under her breath *the bitch*.

"Well I'm gonna have to have you wait. she's busy with another student."

"Okay I'll take a seat here."

I looked around. I never actually had to wait. it was kinda weird. the desk lady.....person kept looking at me. it was kinda creepy.

After like 10 minutes I see the door start to open. And Paul came out.

What was Paul doing in there!? he has never been in the counselor's office before.

"Ok Paul now have a nice day. oh hello miss Sophia! nice to see you again!"

"Nice to see you to Mrs. Oliver!" I said back trying to seem nice

I got to admit Mrs. Oliver is kind a really creepy lady.

"What brings you back into my office today?" she asked

"Well let's see....why do I always get sent down here......oh yeah.....that fucking no good teacher Mrs. Spoljeric!"

"Missy you watch your language! that is the only warning you get. Now Mrs. Spoljeric is a very independent women. and she doesn't Handel things as other people do."

"Omg I got it..... she's a fuc....freaking lesbian." I yelled.

"No no no. don't go assuming stuff."

"All the hints are there. omg I got it. may I please go back to class now?"

"Don't go cause trouble Miss. Hanxel."

I raced back to the class. what she doesn't know is that I'm not scared to get in trouble. I'm a very stubborn girl.

I slammed the door open!

"Omg I can't believe I haven't figured it out. you a lesbian aren't you? I see all the clues come together. the boyish hair cut, the independence."

"What are your talking about Sophia."

"Oh come on les-bi-honest here, you always help the girl out the most here. invite them to stay after class. you think that some of us don't know but we do."

"Office now!!! I don't want to here another word out of your mouth." she yelled

I grabbed my stuff and started to walk with her behind me.