Chapter 10

As we left I couldn't believe I actually did that! I was surprised at my self. I've never done that on school property before. What if someone saw us? I would be in so much trouble. I decided not to think about it.

We were by the lockers which are close to the doors. If we were gonna do this were gonna have to make a run for it.

"Who's car are we takeing?" I asked
"Ummm...... we'll take mine." He said
"Okay. Which one is that?"
"The red Honda over there."
"Okay."

Then we feel silent again. He gave me a look. I took it as the signal to get ready to run. so I looked down to make sure my shoes were tied.

"GO!!!" He yelled

We started to run. And it feels like the doors are miles away. My heart is pounding. I can't believe I'm doing this. Then the thought hit me......what is my mom gonna do when she finds out??!!!

I came to a stop and when I did, I felt a hand on my back saying. "Your coming to the principals office with me young lady."

Omg! Why did I have to stop. Now I'm gonna get into even more trouble. great now I'm gonna be grounded for a lifetime.

As the lady lead me to the office, she kept trying to talk to me. I really didn't like her. " why were you trying to run? Schools a really fun place. isn't this your first day? Who was that boy?"

Dose she know how to shut up??!! She was getting in my nerves so badly.

" Miss. Hanxel. well I didn't expect you to be in here on your first day of school." the principal said

"I cough her trying to ditch school. with some boy." the lady said

"Sophie why? It's your first day here and you already want to ditch school. who was the boy?"

"Danny Edge....." the words slipped out almost instantly.

"That kid is no good Sophie. he's a trouble maker. now I'm gonna let you off with a warning. but if it happens again I'm calling your mom."

"Yes sr."

He sent me off to class. that's when I herd me phone go off.

Danny~ Hey bæ are you okay you weren't behind me when I looked back. did they catch you?

Me~ I'm fine. yes this lady got me, he let me off with a warning. he said your are a trouble maker and that I should be hanging out with you.

Danny~well that's up to you.....trouble makers are the fun ones ;)

Me- I'm gonna go. <3

Danny~ okay see you soon <3

----------------------------------------------1) OMFG this story is up to 5.08K reading!!!!! OMG wow!!!!!!
2) I know it's kinda short. But I promise I swear I'll update tomorrow I'm on break so I have time.