Chapter-Fourteen

Chain Carter____
"Yeah, ma sisters used to strip, but come on man" I said to Jayceon as he paced back and forth in ma living room.

"Why she do that, why they do that man" he asked.

"Its cause of Crystal stripping I made it in the game, I got to know you man. She got me connects man, she did it for me" I said.

"Really" he asked me as he stopped to look at me.

"Channel was always coo cause she had her nigga, but our parents pressured Crystal to work, and she did, after all that, they got settled and shamed her for stripping threw her out" I paused.

"She then stayed with August, after I came here, he did shit to her used her, but she was tired, Channel didn't want her to die either so they all moved here, I guess August don't like to be cheated" I said.

"But....damn, I need to see her"  he said as he got in his car and drove off. Its a cold world out here.

Crystal Carter...
"Am sorry, I didn't ask you, I pressured you, I know every shit now, am here fa you" he said as we hugged.

"The police ain't gon do shit bout August, we need to handle him ourselves" he said.

"We will" I said. "You who" he said as we both laughed.

I felt terrible like throwing up so I went to the bathroom and straight to the toilet.

"Are you okay, you need to see a doctor" Jayceon said as I nodded. "Must be the illness" I said.

He just looked at me. "I will be fine don't worry" I said as he nodded.

"Let's go get some rest" I said as we walked to our room. Jayceon laid with me in his arms as the wall TV was on.

"I wanna have babies someday" I said as Jayceon got up and looked at me. "Really" he asked weirdly. "What's wrong" I asked back seeing the way his face dropped.

"The doctor said you got a 50/50 percent chance of having a baby" he said. "I know, they told me" I said as he rubbed his face.

"50/50 is good right" I said as he just starred at me.

"Right"

🔌we seeing too much already🔌