Forty-Three

Crystal  Carter..
I felt so sick, I had to lay in bed the whole day while everyone was out.
Its good having a peace of mind.

Jayceon, I've always loved him, niggas come ma way all the time but his the one I want, showing up and saying hi really.

Suddenly my phone beeped.

Unknown: hey beautiful...

Me: who's this?

Unknown: Its August,.....

Me: what do you want?

Unknown: mama, please, I just wanna see ma daughter okay.

Me: August, don't ever contact me.

These men now wanna be all up here taking daughters and shit, ain't giving nobody to nobody.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to drink some fruit juice when someone walked in.

"Crystal" Jayceon said as I stood looking at him. "Who let you in" I asked. "The door was open" he replied. Must be Anna, forgot to lock it.
"What you want" I asked him as I sat on the kitchen counter.

"Crystal am sorry, for every single thing, for leaving you and the kids" he said as I laughed so hard I almost choked. "Oh okay" I said taking ma iPhone 11pro and checking through Instagram.

"Please, just forgive me please" he said.

"Jayceon, you don't know what to say, you with Zell right" I asked as he looked down. "Okay ya all want ya daughter back" I asked again as he looked down.

"I gotta girl, not Zell, her name Mya, she the one I wanna get down with, but I will like her to meet ya all" he said.

As he said it ma heart sunk in so deep I wanned to stab him.

"So what bout me, what am I to you huh" I asked him. "Crystal, I used to love you, but its just that, I found somebody else she 30 and she the one I love you know, I respect you for taking care of ma kids and all but...."

"Okay, whatever, i got somebody else too, when you want us to see your girl or woman" I asked him.

"Am having dinner at ma parents house tomorrow evening by 8, would like ya all to come" he said as he dropped a card on the counter.

"You still looking good thou" he said smirking. "Yeah right, better than your ratchet ass woman" I said as I walked him to the door.

"Niggas ain't shit" I mumbled. "You mad cause I got a woman" he chuckled. "I ain't your wife now move" i said as I closed the door in his face.

Immediately I began to cry ma ass out.
I went down to the basement got ma Henny and came back up with a Cigar.
I sat down at the pool side smoking and drinking, I was gonna forget him. I had to, I was going to.

Channel Carter....
I spotted Crystal at the pool side so I told Maria to take care of the kids with Saint while Milo and I go see wassup with Crystal.

She was spread across the pool side with a bottle of Henny finished and half a Ciroc with 2Cigars, she looked pale as fuck.

I ran towards her and called Milo.

"Crystal no" I shouted as Milo and Saint rushed out to help me. "Crystal, she's not breathing" I shouted as we rushed her to the car.

*****************************