Forty

Saint____
_____
2yearslater___
18 years old.

Maria and I started a YouTube channel few months ago and we gotta cool crib

Maria and I started a YouTube channel few months ago and we gotta cool crib. She working on her makeup line while I work as a celebrity trainer and go to college at the same time.

Ma boy King, 4years old, nigga big naw and be causing trouble and shit.

Our crib pretty coo, when I first got it, then I and Maria moved in, everything made me feel like I made but I still needed to work hard enough.

I and Marie sat in the kitchen of our new home planning for some other house things and shit when ma mom called me

"Hi ma, chu on speaker" I said as she chuckled. "How ya all doing" she asked as I smiled at Maria. "We good ma, the house is really cool, the neighborhood is decent" I replied. "Am glad chu love it, your dad won another award" she said as hissed.

"Am sorry, I miss him" she said as I sighed. "Ma, how bout the girls" I asked changing the topic.
Zara and Nay were now 6years old, and Crystal was a good mother. We all gotten used to living without Jayceon.

"They okay, they miss ya all, well do come for the weekend, you should see the house I bought, besides I feel old even thou am nat" she said as we both laughed.

"Am proud of you Saint, Maria, and King, I love ya all" she said. "Love wu, Grandma" King shouted making me cringe. "Lil nigga chill"  I said.

"Okay just checking on ya all, talk later bye" she said. "Bye ma" Maria and I both said.

"Your dad, its been two whole years" Maria said as I nodded. "Mama just gotta move on you know" I said as we both agreed. "She doing great" Maria said as I agreed.

She was doing the best.

😊excuse all ma mistakes...