Chapter-Twenty Eight

[Megan above ya all know Asian Doll]∆
Crystal Carter___
"Momma whaaaat" Nay whined from her sleep as we were glad she woke up.

"NAY baby listen to me....you were with uncle C right, you call the ambulance right" I asked as she nodded.

"You know who shot him" Jayceon asked as she sat looking at both of us.

"There were three" she said while raising her 3fingers. "Can you recognize them" I asked as I looked for ma phone. "A lil but momma I wanna sleep" she whined as Zara began to make little noise.

"This man" I asked showing her August picture. "Nope" she said as I sighed. Jayceon and I looked at each other thinking of who next.

"Him" Jayceon asked as he showed cube picture. "Uhuhm......yes he kinda look the same, yes I think so" she said as I got angry..

I dropped ma phone on the bed and stood up.
"Momma that's the lady that shot Uncle C, she had the same watch, hair and tattoo" Nay said as she closed and eyes and slept.

I looked at the picture.....

"Megan" I said as I tried catching ma breath

"Megan" I said as I tried catching ma breath. Nay didn't properly recognized her cause of the way she posed or maybe she was sleeping but....

"Bitch" Jayceon said as he charged towards the door. Luckily I stopped him in time.

"Stop, wait Jay, wait, we can plan this a better way" I said.

"But how she do it front of Nay" he asked.

"Maybe Nay saw them but they didn't see her.

" pack lil things for them let's go, now" he said as I nodded while texting channel.

They quickly came in our room with a small duffle bag.
"She's sleeping, she has no idea" Channel said.

"Now she does" Jayceon said as some car pulled up to the big gate.

"Come on let's go" he said as we all tiptoed downstairs to the back then into the van.
They were shooting at us as Jayceon drove out the safe house onto the road.

We all released our breath. This ain't good.

🔌😎what was ya all expecting, thanks for voting, yow really and reading too😎🔌