13. A danger?

Shivaay left with everyone towards the villa. He never talked to anyone in the way. Her vulnerability and the way she turned her back towards him was running in his mind. They reached back to the private villa and Shivaay silently left to his room. He opened the draw in which he had placed Anika's mangalsutra safely.

He took it out and sat on the floor looking only at the chain. All the past deeds ran in his mind. He never respected their relation nor her. From the beginning it was him who insulted her. It was him who considered her like road side trash and gave her a lot of pain with his words. But never ever did she bowed her head down in front of him. But today he saw a different Anika before him. Like Sahil said she talked only when required. There was discomfort in her eyes like she didn't want them to be near her.

He remembered when Rudra asked if he could bring Sahil along with them, she violently reacted NO. Only he understood the meaning behind it. She feared regarding his safety. Only he saw the fear in her eyes & why wouldn't she? He remembered he forced her to sign divorce papers taking Sahil's name again. She is afraid that he would take away her brother from her. The thought made him disgusted of himself. His decisions messed up their lives to an extent that she is feared of him.

He had hurt her in the most cruelest way. He now thought that if he had supported Anika after Tia's truth was out, the khidkitod girl would be still living and he would be enjoying parenthood phase with Anika. Tears escaped from his eyes as he remembered the unborn baby.

S: Papa is very bad! I am sorry angel! I wasn't able to protect you! Will you ever forgive me Anika? Is there a chance to get back in your life?

He kissed the wedding chain and sat silently. Omru entered inside and sat beside him. They can't even understand the pain he was going through.

Ru: Bhaiyya?

S: Can I ever win her back Omru?

His voice showed his vulnerable condition. At this moment he is not the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi but a vulnerable & weak person who lost his love.

Om: You will win her Shivaay! I know your love is true and you will win her back!

Ru: I am sure bhaiyya that you will win her back because you both are made for each other.

Shivaay smiled and hugged both of them. He is indeed living and taking care of himself only because of his brothers. Omru silently prayed to God wishing their bhaiyya's love to win.

*****

Anika reached the resort and headed to talk to the manager. There was some issue that needed her presence to solve matter. Going into the resort, she found the manager and greeted him. It took 3 hours to manage everything. Later she called to Neha regarding the issue.

N: Woh sab toh theek hai Anika! Are you fine? Kal rat tum aise bhaag kar chali gayi! I am worried for you.

A: Neha woh..kuch nahi, I wasn't feeling well. I will talk to you tomorrow.

She said and cut the call. Though Anika considers Neha as her friend, she didn't say her painful past to anyone and that's because she don't want the pitiful looks towards her. Only Sahil, Chanda, Rohan knew about it. She stopped thinking about it and moved towards the manager and talked to him if anything is needed to be solved yet. After the talk, she took a cab to get back to her home. She closed her eyes rested her head back. All the day's incidents are running in her mind. She remembered that dadi wanted to talk to her. She doesn't want to give a chance to him was the only thing that she decided.

She was jerked out from her thoughts when the car stopped with a jerk. She opened her eyes and looked at the driver.

A: Kya hua?

D: Mam, mein abhi check karta hoon! Aap phikr mat kijye..Aap yaha hi baith jaiye!

Anika nodded. He got down and opened the bonnet of the car and started checking it. Anika was fiddling with her phone. Suddenly she heard someone shrieking in pain. She came out immediately came out of the vehicle hearing it.

Some goons came from behind and pushed her into a vehicle. She was struggling from their hold screaming for help when a goon pressed a kerchief onto her face. She fell unconscious after inhaling it.

*****

It was seven in the evening and Anika didn't return home. He started to get worried and called Anika's organizer Neha. She said that Anika began to return to home long back. He didn't know what to do and called Shivaay.

Shivaay was silently thinking about Anika. He saw his phone ringing and caller ID showed Sahil. He immediately picked up the call. Before he could say anything, Sahil began to cry.

S: Sahil, kya hua?

Sa: SSO, didi..

S: Kya hua hai Anika ko?

Sa: Didi abh tak nahi lauti hai! Didi's assistant said that she started to return back to home long back. Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai.

He again started to cry.

S: Sahil relax..mein abhi tumhare paas aa raha hoon. Daro mat. Anika ko kuch nahi hoga! Mein Anika ko kuch nahi hone dunga!

Everyone heard Shivaay and began to panic. Shivaay didn't pay attention to anyone and ran towards porche. He started his car and drove towards Anika's home breaking all the traffic rules. Everyone were frightened seeing Shivaay's condition and they also started to Anika's home.

*****

Anika's home:

Shivaay saw Sahil crying his heart out and a girl consoling him. He immediately moved towards Sahil while the latter hugged him tightly and cried.

Sa: SSO..didi..

S: Kuch nahi hoga Anika ko! Mein sab kuch theek kar dunga. Tum yeh batao ki tumne Anika ko call kiya?

N: Mein kabse Anika ko phone kar raha hoon but woh phone nahi utha rahi hai! I am Neha..I am Anika mam's assistant.

S: Neha, was the phone switched off or working?

N: Phone wasn't switched off..Its ringing but she isn't answering it.

S: Sahil send me Anika's number now!

He sent the number and Shivaay immediately called Khanna to track Anika's phone location. Meanwhile all Oberoi family arrived there.

They felt sad and worried seeing Sahil crying. Shivaay knelt down infront of Sahil. He wiped the little boy's tears and made him look into his eyes cupping his face.

S: Sahil don't cry..I promise I will bring back your didi. I wont let any harm touch her..Mere hote hue Anika ko kuch nahi hoga Sahil.

Sa: Pinky promise?

Shivaay looped his little finger with Sahil's and gave a small smile. Sahil immediately hugged him tightly still sobbing. Shivaay kissed on top of his head and said,

S: Yeh baat yaad rakna, khud pe talwar bhi chal jaye koi gham nahi, Anika pe kharoch bhi aaye toh woh nahi ya hum nahi!

*****

Precap: Will Shivaay save Anika?