34. Travel dairies(ii)

Shivika stood up when they saw a sail boat coming towards them. Anika looked at him confused.

S: I thought you might be tired of pedaling!

A: This is the first time I am going to do this!

He smiled and both of them got into the boat.

S: Enjoy the ride Mrs. SSO!

He winked and again her cheeks started to turn pink and she looked away. Shivaay explained how a sail boat works and she looked at him confused.

S: What?

A: You are saying like you know how to sail?

S: Of course I know! Wanna try?

A: No way!

S: Nothing's gonna happen! I am here with you! Come on Anika!

She nodded and moved towards him and he made her stand between him and the steering wheel of the boat. He placed his hands on hers and put them on the wheel inching close to her. Placing his chin on her shoulder, he started to talk to her but Anika was lost in his touch and didn't listen a word. Doesn't know why she is feeling sparks at his touch and her breathe got heavy. Shivaay smiled to see her in his arms. If he gets a chance, he will always lock her in his arms not giving a chance to anyone to let them separate.

A: mm...Shivaay..View would be great from the corner right?

She pointed towards the extreme corner of the boat and moved there breaking the hug. He understood and called the person in charge to ride the boat again. He then moved towards her and stood at the opposite side of the railing, standing next to her. Taking camera from her hand, he took a snap of her. He pouted.

A: What?

S: Someone is not interested to take my pictures! It looks like I am only a photographer here!

She giggled and took some snaps of his while he posed like a model for a photo shoot. He held her right hand in his left and pulled her to him. She slowly raised her head to look at him and he placed his left hand around her waist and took cute pictures of them in his mobile. She didn't knew how a smile formed on her face. They later spent the day visiting the nearby attractions including Australian War Memorial, old and new Parliament houses and having lunch at his favorite restaurant.

*****

It was late in the evening when Shivika reached back home. Both of them were asleep. Her right arm was looped to his left arm and she was resting her head on his shoulder. His head was above hers and both of them had a small smile on their face. Chauffeur turned back when he didn't heard any sound to see both sleeping. He didn't wanted to wake them up but they can't sleep like this in a car. He sighed and called his sir.

Ch: Sir, we reached..Sir, Mam!

Both of them got up when they heard chauffeur's voice. Shivaay looked at Anika and then their hands locked together. She immediately removed her hand and tucked her hair properly. Both of them entered inside.