23. The party

Anika got angry when Shivaay didn't tell her the reason. She looked at the gift box and placed it on the bed and settled down.

A: Meine ek simple question poocha ki yeh party kisliye hai? He can answer it properly right? Lekin nahi, he left like I don't even exist! And see that attitude..He is silent like he is maintaining international security secrets! Duniya idhar ki udhar ho jaye, lekin iss mahashay ki tadi kahi nahi jayegi!

She huffed and started to unpack her luggage. Unknown to her, Shivaay is hearing to her and a wide smile formed on his face. He is bringing back that old khidkitod girl who lost herself because of him.

S: I will bring back my khidkitod Panika for sure! Its my promise.

He left while Anika was busy in arranging everything. After a while, dadi entered inside to see Anika arranging her stuffs.

Dadi: Anika puttar!

Anika turned and saw dadi. She moved towards her and made her to sit on couch. Dadi asked her to sit beside her. She nodded and settled down.

D: Puttar, yeh sab tu kyu kar rahi hai? Mein servant ko bhej deti!

A: Koi baat nahi hai dadi! I can manage!

D: Acha theek hai! Puttar mein na tere liye aaj ke party keliye jewelry layi hoon! Tu apne saree ke saath yeh pehen lena!

A: Dadi please yeh sab ki koi zaroorat nahi hai!

D: Kyu nahi hai? Tu iss ghar ki bahu hai..Aur aaj meri bahu ko khoobsoorat lagni hai!

A: Par da..

D(cut her): Mein kuch nahi sunungi..Tu yeh pehen rahi hai!

Anika simply nodded giving her a smile. Dadi smiled and kissed Anika's forehead and left to her room while Anika was thinking about what was the need of jewelry and all.

Later dadi informed Shivaay that she gave all the jewelry that he had bought for her. He knows she will never accept from him and thought of giving to her taking dadi's help.

*****

Shivaay got ready in a navy blue three piece suit in Rudra's room. Doesn't know why he is taking extra time in getting ready today. He perfectly set his hair by using gel. He put on a bow to his suit. He didn't forget to use his favorite cologne. He remembered the past when Anika told him that she likes his cologne the day before their separation. He was repeatedly asking her to compliment him that day and she told that she likes his cologne. A smile formed on his face when he remembered that. Rudra was staring at him peeping from outside. He called Om who was passing by.

Om: Kya hua Rudra?

Ru: Bhaiyya ko dekho..kitna hard work kar raha hai!

He giggled and Om also joined him.

Ru: Only bhabhi can bring back tadibaaz SSO!

Om: And only she can bring back happiness in our lives!

Ru: Yes..mein wait kar raha hoon! Phir se bhabhi ki crime partner banne ke liye!

Om smiled seeing him. Indeed only Anika can bring back SMRT Rudra, Tadibaaz SSO and best version of Omkara. He just prayed to God to make sure his brother and sister in law gets all the happiness in their lives. Both of them entered inside.

S: I am looking fine right?

Ru: Shivaay Singh Oberoi taking extra care for his looks! This need to be a headline for tomorrow!

ShivOm: Shut up Rudra!

He pouted and all giggled.

Ru: I missed this bhaiyya! Bring back my khidkitod bhabhi soon!