38

"Angelina?"

She smiled and sat down on one of the boxes "Why are you kissing Fred? Why do you believe him?"

"What?"

"Ron's your fiancé, you completely forgot him?"

"But Fred..."

"No, no, why would you just believe him? Is there any physical evidence at all? Has it crossed your mind that he's lying? He just doesn't want to marry me...he's lying, Ron's the father of your child...it's always been Ron, always."

"You're lying."

"Why? Fred hates me anyways, I probably won't get married, I'm pregnant already. There's no point in my lying."

I withdrew my hand from the wooden chest "You're pregnant?"

She nodded and stood waving her wand. I could suddenly see her baby bump and I smiled before my smile slid off my face...who was the bloody father? My voice was barely audible "How far along?"

"Around four months."

"Oh, congrats."

"Thank you...but keep it to yourself will you? I haven't told Fred yet."

Oh god...I was an idiot...but what about everyone who was so convinced that Freddie was the father of my child. I placed a hand on my stomach and Angelina turned around, leaving the room. I closed the chest and l put the lock back on

I sat there for a few minutes before the door opened and Fred came in "Dad says you can take this stuff back if you want, but he doesn't want us to have a relationship in front of Ron and Angelina just yet."

I stayed quiet and Fred came over touching the trunk "That's cool, was it in the closet?"

"Angelina's pregnant."

Fred stared at me in shock "No she's not."

"She just came in, she's pregnant Fred. She's used some charm or spell or something to hide it."

"That's not possible, I didn't have sex with her."

"Look can you just leave me alone? Please?"

"Mione, stop it, what's your issue?"

"I just...need time, this is happening all too fast...Three days ago I was stuck in bed knitting while Pansy cleaned the entire house, top to bottom."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pushed you into this...I was selfish."

"I'm pretty tired though, would your parents mind if I stayed her overnight?"

"You slept almost all afternoon...do you feel ok?"

I nodded and he whispered softly "ok, I suppose you're going to sleep?"

"I was hoping to."

He waved his wand and the room cleaned itself up "There, I don't want Pansy to kill me, do you want help with the boxes?"

"No, I'll shove them aside or something, just leave me alone, I'll talk with you tomorrow?"

"Ok, I'll come by in the morning?"

"Ok."

"There's clothes in the dresser, and if you need anything Bill and Fleur are across the hall."

I nodded and he started to leave before he stopped "Can I kiss you before I go?"

Oh god, this was so against my better judgment, I stepped forwards and kissed him, his long hair tickling my nose. He kissed me back slowly and then slowly pulled away his hands still on my hips "I'll see you tomorrow love."

"Mhmm."

I couldn't help but kiss him again, stepping closer. He drew away and murmured softly "I'm gonna go, your entirely right, you need time to wrap your head around this. I'll come see you tomorrow, I promise."

"What if you die?"

"Then I'll become a ghost, and haunt you."

"Creepy, but if you die I want you to go to the afterlife, that way when I die we both won't have to be ghosts."

"Mhmm, I'll think about it."

"Ok, I'll see you one way or another."

Fred shook his head with a laugh before leaving. I quickly went back over to the trunk and popped it open again. I opened the letter and sat down

"Dear well, myself

Hi, I'm Hermione Granger, you don't remember me, obviously. I'm a witch, um...we're a witch. You'll obviously find this unbelievable but at some point hopefully you'll find this. Inside of this chest are basically copies of the memories that we lost... on October 23rd 1998 there was a law issued by the Ministry of Magic. We were forced to marry someone because of a war that happened, we got Fred, our gorgeous, handsome, funny, smart, one of a kind Freddie. The better looking twin...

We were...awful...so awful to Freddie...although he was a dick for a bit...then of course things got better and just as we were starting to piece things back together in our relationship our Freddie went and somehow, somehow our Freddie managed to light the shop on fire. He lost his leg the bloody idiot...then we got given Ron, we got given the brother of the man we loved

We were distraught...and decided to give up our magic and our memories so we wouldn't have to marry Ronald. I guarantee that somehow this letter will find you, I want you to somehow find the chest and go through all the memories, you'll find some...really bad ones...and some amazing ones, I even left some memories of like Fred's and ours...first time...just to give you something to look forward to... ;)

One that I want you to memorize is the one where I wrote Fred marriage vows, and you'll know what to do. I know you will.

I can't wait to meet you in a manner of speaking
Lots of love from yourself"

I set down the letter and picked up a vial before heading over to the pensive, getting ready for what would most likely be a long sleepless night...