4. Roles Switched (Prinxiety)

Virgil wanted to try something new, so he made sure no one else was home apart from Roman and then got to action.

"Hey Roman." He walked into the kitchen where his boyfriend was making tea. Roman turned around and smiled. Before he could reply, Virgil pressed himself against the prince and kissed him roughly. Roman smirked and kissed back, pushing his tongue forward. To his surprise, he was denied access to Virgil's mouth. He frowned and tried again, but was stopped by a knee pressed against his crotch as he was shoved against a wall.

He gasped. "Virgil! Wha—" His words were cut off as Virgil pushed his tongue into Roman's mouth instead. The prince blushed at his sudden helplessness. He wasn't used to not being in control and he currently had no idea how to react or what to do.

Virgil used his knee to rub Roman, who started to moan through the kiss. He still fought for dominance until his hands were suddenly pinned above his head and he couldn't move anymore. He let himself swim in the pleasure instead of trying to control it. It felt amazing and Roman wondered why he hadn't done it before.

"Didn't realise you'd be so easy to dominate." Virgil smirked and slid a hand down Roman's boxers. He started to jerk him off, his other hand still holding Roman's arms above his head.

"Virgil~" Roman closed his eyes and moaned loudly.

"You sound so much better like this." Virgil kissed him roughly again and this time Roman immediately submitted to it and let him explore his mouth. He continued to gasp and moan as Virgil pumped his hand faster around Roman's length. He came after merely a few minutes, curses and Virgil's name spilling from his lips. He panted and leaned back against the wall for support. Virgil let go of his hold and stepped back to admire his work with a smirk.

"I should do that more often." He mused and gave Roman another quick kiss, this one gentle and soft.

"Please." Roman nodded.

Virgil laughed in response and walked out, pleased with himself despite the fact he knew he'd get it rough tonight to make up for his actions.

There! I'm all caught up! Enjoy the rest of the parts which should come out every day from now on.