8. Ice Cubes (Royality)

"Are you sure you're ready?" Patton but his lip as he sat beside his tied up boyfriend.

"Yes, go on." Roman smiled, despite the fact he couldn't see Patton beside him. He was wearing a blindfold and his arms were tied above his head as he lay shirtless on his back on the bed. This deprivation of senses meant he was hyper aware of every sound and every touch against his skin. Exactly what he wanted.

Patton started to trail his fingers down Roman's torso, starting at his collarbone and stopping at the waist band of his boxers. Roman sighed at the pleasant feeling which sent small tingles across his skin. He heard Patton rummage in the bowl which stood beside the bed and his heart rate quickened. The anticipation alone sent a small shiver down his spine.

Roman gasped as he felt cold fingers touch his sides, instinctively squirming away but the fingers followed, trailing patterns across his soft skin. He whined quietly as the cold touch travelled close to the edge of his underwear.

Patton smiled at Roman's reaction and dipped his fingers in the cold water again. This time, he touched Roman's inner thighs and the boy let out a surprised yelp.

This continued until Roman was practically begging to be touched. "Patton~ mh..."

Patton giggled and slid off his boxers, exposing how hard he was. He wrapped his still slightly cold fingers around Roman's length and slowly pumped. "Oh god~ yes..." Roman's hips pushed up slightly as his body ached for more touch.

Patton grinned and reached his other hand into the bowl, this time grabbing one of the ice cubes and placing it against his skin.

"Fuck!" Roman gasped as the sharp coldness of the ice suddenly touched his lower abdomen. His body shivered and he tried to squirm away. Patton slid the ice cube over Roman's stomach, drawing patterns until his skin started to go a bit numb from the cold. He whined as the sharp sensation sent tingles to his crotch which was still getting friction from Patton's hand.

The next ice cube was placed on his thigh, which made him yelp and squirm again. Patton repeated his actions a few more times. The cold against Roman's hot skin was enough to accelerate the build up of his orgasm.

"P-Pat... mh- close~" Roman mumbled out, tilting his head back as a drop of cold water dripped down his side, causing him to gasp. Upon hearing this, Patton increased his pumping and trailed his cold hand all over Roman's torso to send more tingles through him.

Roman came with a shudder, moaning Patton's name and panting heavily. Patton took off the blindfold and untied his boyfriend.

"Did you like that?" He asked sweetly, placing a sweet kiss on the prince's lips.

"It felt incredible, dear." He replied with a smile.

I know I'm a day behind again, but stuff happens and I can't do much about it. I'll catch up soon, don't worry!