chapter 5

Kailia POV.

I went home with sasha until byrice leave my house and i can enjoy it in peace.

"Where you going?." Sasha asked.

"To get some clothes." I replied to her while packing up my stuff after work.

"Girl you still got clothes there at my house you don't have to go home to face that son of a bitch." She said to me and i thought bout it.

"You're right, what the fuck am i thinking." I said to her.

She went to turn off the lights and locked the door and she did without no problem.

"Everything good?." I asked.

"Yeah everything is fine, you ready?." She asked me.

"Yeah I'm ready." I said to her as i got my bags and jacket and my keys as she walked out first.

"Um hi can i help you?." She asked the person at the door and i move to the side to make sure it wasn't byrice and sure enough it was him.

"Um I'm looking for kailia have you seen her. He asked sasha.

"Um no the only time i saw her was when she went home." She said to him and he looked at her like he didn't believe her but he let it go and went about his business.

"Coast is clear boo." She said to me causing me to come out.

"That was close." I said to her as i grabbed my stuff and left the shop and she turned off the lights.

"Alright girl follow me." She said to me and i got in my car and was bout to start it when i looked up in the review mirror.

"Well well i knew she was lying call her and tell her change of plans your father called you and you need to see him. He said to me.

"Please don't make me do this." I said to him in a whisper.

"Do it." He said to me while choking me.

"Ok I'll do it." I said to him in low whisper as he loosened his grip on my neck.

I grabbed my phone and called sasha.

Sashaboo: "hello kailia."
Kaykay: "hey sash um changed of plans my father called me and he needs me so i will see you tomorrow morning."
Sashaboo: "are you sure boo?." She asked me.
Kaykay: "yeah im sure when i will lie to you." I said to her.
Sashaboo: "never boo well i will see you tomorrow.
Kaykay: "see you tomorrow boo."

I hunged up the phone to meet a blow to the head and byrice choking me.

"Now put this in your gps and take us there." He said to me and i put the address in my gps and got ready to drive.

Welp what you think is going to happened next

Why you think kailia changed her mind.

What you think byrice is going to do to her.

Short chapter but hey.

Vote/comment