chapter 17

How I think y'all gone be

But in reality.

Kailia POV.
I ran into the door of the hospital looking for the emergency room and as I'm walking I'm thinking bout all the time we had together and this wedding we are planning.

"Ma'am I'm looking for Calvin Howard." I told the receptionist at the desk.

She ignored me and began talking to someone else but momma saw my face and decided to step in.

"Excuse me ma'am i believe that my daughter asked for my son now can you please tell us where he is or something." Momma said to her.

"Janice tell them where the person is so they can be on their way." Another nurse said to her and i looked at her name tag which was tanya.

"He is still in surgery but he will be out soon." She said to me.

"Thank you was that hard for you." I said to her.

"Bitch." She mumbled under her breath and i heard her.

"Uh boo boo kitty i can be a bitch and still can whoop your ass and act like nothing actually happened so if you think im a bitch you haven't seen nothing yet." I said to without turning my back and went into the waiting room.

We waited for at least an hour before sasha and ebony barged in the halls and when they spotted me they automatically came straight to me.

"Bitch we got here as soon we heard the news." Sasha said to me.

"Have you heard anything yet?." Ebony asked.

"No we are waiting on the doctor now." I said to them.

"Family of Calvin Howard." The doctor called out.

"That's us." Momma ella annouced.

"Doctor how is he?." I asked and he just looked at me.

"She is his soon to be wife." Sasha said to with an attitude.

"Um your fianceé have suffered internal bleeding around his stomach we got the glass out but he is in a coma I'm sorry." He said to us.