chapter 11

Kailia POV.
So I've working a lot lately and I'm just now getting home after dealing with clients not showing up and the stylist having attitude and what not i just wanna take a bath and lay down and go to sleep.

"Hey kailia boo." I heard a voice say as i came through the door.

"Hey tika girl how you been." I asked her because i haven't seen her snce she left for her job yep I'm talking to the TIKA SUMPTER.

"I've been good I'm glad to be home and my hair misses you i need some braids." She said to me.

"I will get on it are you having anybody coming over or no." I asked her.

"Um yes I'm having a few people over is that a problem?." She asked me.

"Oh no i just wanna know so i can let my boyfriend know so he won't think nothing." I said to her.

"Wait boyfriend when this happened boo?." She asked me.

"We been going out for four months but we known each other since high school." I replied to her.

"Oh wow well let me get ready for these people to come." She said to me and i went upstairs after saying goodbye.

"Ok see you later." I said to her.

I went upstairs taking my keys out and was getting ready to go inside but someone stop me.

"What the hell are you doing here?." I asked the bitch.

"I'm here to see my husband." Adriana said.

"Uh correction EX HUSBAND which is my boyfriend." I told her and she just looked at me with dusgust on her face.

"Now you would please get out of my way i want to get in my house alright." I said to her as i tried to get in my house but the bitch hit me.

Oh hell no. I thought in my head.

So i tackled her and began beating her ass and she began to pull my hair and i dragged her downstairs and went to work on her ass.

Calvin POV.
I was talking to tyler perry because i was huge fan of him and love his show the have and the have nots and the cast were there and also he had the queen of soul there we was having a good conversation and i hear somebody arguing then i seen these two girls rolling down on the stairs and i noticed that both of them looked familiar WAIT THAT KAILIA AND ADRIANA.

"BABY LET HER HAIR GO!." i yelled to get kailia off of Adriana.

"No let me scalp this hoe." Kailia said while fighting her.

"Tyler can you help me grab the bony one." I told her.

We pulled them apart and tyler took her outside and she left.

Kailia was sitting down in the chair in the lobby shaking trying to calm down.

"Baby why was you fighting her?." I asked her.

"The bitch sneak me weak ass hoe." My girlfriend said.

"Well excuse me who was that if you mind me asking?." Angela asked us.

"I'm sorry that was my ex wife she is mad because we got a divorce and i moved on from her from the beauty right here." I said to her.

"Oh makes sense and this is your girlfriend great upgrade." She said to me.

"Thank you now Kailia Melody Thompson Howard." She stopped shaking and looked at me went right back to shaking.

"Baby I'm sorry but she had it coming i didn't nothing to her she showed up at my house and starting shit." Kailia explained.

"I was going to say good job." I said to her.

"Thanks baby."  She replied.

"Now excuse me i don't condome violence but you whooped her ass babygirl." Aretha said to kailia.

"Thank you Ms. Franklin." Kailia respond.

"Please honey call me auntie ReRe." Auntie ReRe said to her.

"You hungry?." I asked her.

Kailia quickly shot up the stairs and got inside the house.

"Let me guess you mention food." Tika said to me.

"Yep and I'm cooking so." I said to her.

"Daddy come feed me." I heard kailia say.

"Let me go upstairs before this girl have a heart attack." I said to them as i walked up stairs and went into the house.

Well what you think is going to happen next

What y'all think bout kailia fighting in front of Aretha Franklin and Tyler Perry.

Do yall think Adriana deserves it or no.

Vote/comment
There is a surprise in the chapter you will love it.