Another Scar

I. Unfortunately. Escape death.

But I was not happy about it.

I just wish I was okay with everything that happened.

I was lucky that that day, the garbage man decided to inspect the dumpster bin and found me.  He was incredulous when he found me in the dumpster, unconscious. He rushed me to the hospital. 

I remembered the look of my parent's face which shadowed over my barely conscious body. My dad was readied to called the police to report the abuse but I stopped him. 

I was certainly did not mind if the gang was thrown into the cells, but not my mate. Damon Hudson. Even though what he did to me was unacceptable and very despicable. Heck! He even rejected me. But. rejection process will only be completed If both mates agreed on the rejection which I did not agree yet. 

Yes, I am ruining my own life by doing this. But, he is my dear mate even though he could not cherish me, as his mate. I will secretly cherish him until the time where I could face him properly and complete the rejection. Right now, I was too weak and traumatized.

My parents half-heartedly agreed with me to not report them with a condition that we all will move across the country to start new. New school, new people, and new life. 

It was okay at the beginning but moving to the city has been hard. The job load at the new pack, Dark Ruby pack, started to get the better of my parents. I rarely saw them at our new house, not even during breakfast or some dinners. 

I thought to move in was the best idea for me to live as a normal eighteen years old high school student. I thought things could not get worse but guess what? My dad cheated on my mom with the pack's cook. 

Every night for a year, I jolted awake in the slightest noise from the neighboring room. I was always paranoid, curious what were they doing inside that closed chamber.

I could hear a loud thump. Then, grunts.

Incoherent screams and shouts were definitely there. But I did not know what it was.

I tried to hide under my thick covers.

I tried to squeeze my finger down my ear holes to block the noise.

But everything was in vain.

Even when nothing sound came out from that room, I could still hear it, in my head.

I hate it so much. I wanted to cry but I was scared that they would hear me.

One day, the door of the neighboring room slammed open. My nightmare worsened.

I forgot the exact words that came out from the two persons, but it left a very deep impression on me.

It became something that would always stay in my head. Leaving me stared blankly at my bedroom ceiling whenever the fights continued. Slowly I grew accustomed to it.

Little did I know, hearing my parents fight every night has bruised me deeply. Adding another scar beside the traumatic memory back in my old pack. I was hurt. Not physically. But, mentally. 

Layers upon layers the imaginary walls shield me out from the outside world. To protect me from hurting myself even further.

 A facade of a typically good student who always on top of her class, not much on social activities though. And definitely no boys. 

But, they did not know that I was broken, scarred and uncurable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 

So what do you think of the introductory chapter?? Is it okay? I know there are some grammar errors here and there. But I am too lazy to edit them right now. So bear with me. I am going to edit them as soon as I finished the book. A new chapter will be coming up pretty soon. Till then, happy reading!

Ho.