Flashback

"Look piggy Peggy finally back where she belongs. Among the trash. I bet you feel happy, don't you?" Natasha laughed evilly. Chorus of laughter filled the murky air. My eyes were closed to avoid the trash discharge from entering my eyes.

"Smile piggy Peggy. This is for the yearbook!" Then I heard robotic clicks presumably form someone's phone. I tried to open my eyes slowly. Once I did, I looked around, hoping to see a pair of emerald blue eyes. My eyes landed on him. He looked at me in disgust.

'Save me, Damon' I tried to tell him through my eyes. But, he just turned his back to me. Tears started to trickle down, mixing together with the egg residue that they threw at me previously. They got my mouth stuffed with a cloth, so I could not scream for help. My legs and hands were tied back together. My body was half surrounded by never-ending foul-smelling black plastic bags in large green metal dumpster. I was scared and disgusted. Jeff and Marcus were smirking on top of me while holding the rusty dumpster lid.

Bruises from the beatings brushed over hard containers as I tried to loosen the rope on my limbs. I winced in pain but I was determined to free myself from the deathly ropes. I looked up again, desperately. My heart leaped for a moment as I saw Damon's eyes were looking at me. 

"Dear Piggy Peggy, listen to me. I, Damon Hudson, reject you, Peggy Torres, as my mate." his blue eyes stared emotionlessly at me. His perfect lips quirked up in a sinister smile. My body shivered and I could felt my heart smashed into millions. I was restricted, smelly, and broken. The rusty green dumpster lid started to shield away any light as my lids fluttered closed in exhaustion. Peggy Torres was dead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Welcome back readers to the wildly imaginative book of mine. Those who never heard of me, uhh... HELLO!!!

I have been super busy with uni stuffs basically and one day I decided that before 2019 finishes, I determine to finish a book on Wattpad (I hope HAHAHA!). Remember my last book 'Unexpected'? Yeah, I deleted it because of several reasons. But don't worry. I promised to not delete this book when I am finished with this okay? 

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this book! Don't forget to share and comment so that I could make this book as nice as possible. No, I did not expect you guys to vote because this book is just for fun.

Just a little warning that this book does contain some vulgar language and mature scenes. So please don't complain. You have been warned ;)

Happy reading :D