Alex

[A year later]

"Mr.Craig's assignment was so confusing. I mean can he like gave us specifically what he wanted us to do?" Alex groaned as he dropped his head on his laptop keyboards.

"Less complaining and do you work please." I rolled my eyes before pushing my black framed glasses up.

"Good thing I paired up with you for this assignment." Alex looked up, grinning at me.

"If you thinking of free riding, you better remember that we have peer evaluation. So either you suck it up and do your part or i will give you 0 for contribution." I glared at him.

We were working on this history project about the Cold war and Mr.Craig, my 'beloved' history teacher, decided to paired me up with the most insufferable, most talkative, laziest, yet attractive jock in the class.

Alex, he was a human.

'But he's no where near Damon's level of hungky hotness though' I could feel my wolf smirk. My heart cleanched painfully as the image of him rejecting me popped on my mind which I ignored like usual.

"Oh come on, look at how boring and dull these pictures are. I rather look for a place where we can have a nice dreamy date." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at me.

I scrunched up my nose in disguist. "You won't be going anywhere till we finished the assignment." I monotonely answered him.

"Oh come on, Pegs. You need to loosen up. Live a little!"

"I will loosen up once we finished this goddamn assignment." I glared at him.

"There's no other way to persuade you, isn't it?" He pouted cutely at me. To be honest I had a slight crush on Alex. But, I promised myself to not get involve in a mushy lovey-dovey relationship. I was scared that I could not hold off anymore rejection or pain. But, I wanted to know how it felt to be loved. At least once in my life.

Alex smirked dropped and for the only- god-knows how many times this afternoon, he dropped his head on his keyboards.

I sighed at his behavior. But then a brilliant idea came up to my mind, if he reject this idea, I could bear it as I did not have any expectation with him anyways.
"Alex, let me make you an offer."

"What." He mumbled in his position.

"If we manage to finished the assignment by the end of the week. I let you bring me on your 'nice dreamy date' on Sunday. "

Alex looked up to me, squinting his eyes, "You are joking."

"I am serious."

"Why would I want to go out with you?"

I sighed, "Well, do you rather spend your next 14 days with me to work on this stupid assignment?"

"Nah, I rather go out on a date with you. I wanted to know how it feels to bring a goody-two shoes on a date." Alex smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him. " I am not that boring you know."

"Yeah sure. Now let's get working. Cold war is during winter, right?" Alex stretched his arms up before getting to work.

I seriously did not understand how I can survive with this goof on this assignment. Well, at least I got a date with him on Sunday.