hashibira inosuke

"i sense a demon out here!" the pig man yelled out, raising his swords. yuri follows him out in a panic, seeing his head scan the forest.

"ah! yuri-chan! and that person.." zenitsu exclaims and falters when he sees the boy with the pig mask. yuri notices the blood covering his hands and furrows her brows.

"i heard his sound just now so i know... he was the fastest to go up and down the mountain! he's a hot headed type of person!" zenitsu brings his hands close to his ears, eyes wide in fear and the other boy, teruko's brother, stood beside him.

"i found you!" yuri's eyes snap towards the pig man as he jumps towards the demons box. in a panic, she follows after him and blocks his sword from driving into the box. zenitsu stumbles over to the box and protects it with his back.

"stop! i wont let you touch this box! this is tanjirou's most precious possession!" he yells out and glares past yuri at the boy.

"don't you two know that there's a demon in there?!" the pig man growls back and raises his sword once again.

"i knew that from the very start! i know that but..." yuri lets out a slow breath, slightly shocked at the fact that zenitsu knew of the demon in tanjirou's box.

"i've known too... zenitsu-san already knows that i can tell apart demon lines and human lines so..." yuri said in a small voice. her hands tighten around her sword. "right from the beginning i've known, but tanjirou-san has such a smooth and round spirit line... it glows so bright and even grazing it with my fingers fills me with a feeling of pure warmth that i've felt only as a child..."

zenitsu sat quietly, his face strained with uncertainty and yuri kept her eyes trained on the boy in front of her, waiting for any move he might make to harm the box or zenitsu.

"we want to ask tanjirou about this face to face, so you can get the hell out of here!" zenitsu narrows his eyes at the pig man and he glares, all hints of fear leaving his body aside from the few drops of sweat on his face.

"you two need to shut the hell up! if you don't get out of the way, then i'll beat you up!" the pig man strikes his sword down and yuri clashes against him, her arms shaking.

"zenitsu-san! protect that box!" yuri grits her teeth and pushes back the pig man away from the two slayers and the box.

"if you want the box, you're gonna have to go through me first." yuri points her sword at the pig man and he laughs.

"you sure do talk a lot for a weakling!" he runs towards her, striking low and yuri flips over him. landing on her feet, she spins around and kicks him to the side, watching as he lands and slides on his feet.

the boy lets out a choked noise and yuri huffs.

"we shouldn't even be raising our swords to each other! it's against the code of the demon hunters!" zenitsu sweat drops. the pig man cackles and throws his swords to the side.

"alright then! lets have a fight without our swords!" he dashes towards yuri who also drops her sword and blocks an oncoming punch from boy.

he throws a kick to her stomach and yuri, not expecting it, coughs out from being kicked in the same place twice by the same person. she skids back and zenitsu watches as the two continue fighting and gasps as the pig boy lands an uppercut on yuri.

yuri staggers backwards and grits her teeth. the bruises on her stomach were starting to slow her down. before she can recover, the pig man shoots towards her, jumping and landing a blow on her stomach with his legs.

yuri gets thrown backwards and slams against the hard wood of the tree. the boy laughs and points a finger to yuri, who falls face down and curls up into a ball.