Prologue:

A Twist of Fate

PROLOGUE:

"I hate you!" I screamed in rage as I clenched my fists, trying control not to punch him right on his stupid face.

All I really wanted to do right now is to kill him with my own hands so he could finally meet his daddy satan in hell but that would be an animal abuse. 

"Calm down, Shrek. You act like as if I just killed a bitch. It's ju--.."

I cut him off and pulled the collar of his shirt near me. "Shut up! Don't you realize how important my phone is?! I will be totally screwed up if my mom knew that my phone is missing! You obviously don't realize that." I spat out. 

He just rolled his eyes and gave me an evil smirk.

"So tell me, where the hell did you put my phone?! I don't want to hear a retarted answer." I asked.

He paused for awhile as he looked up as if he could get an answer out there. He glanced at me with a cocky smirk on his face.

"So?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Inside my pants."  He blurted out.

Let the war begin.....

O__o

~~~~~~

For Kaylee, meeting Darren would be a biggest nightmare. He's the most stupid person you will ever meet in entire life. He's heartless,notorious and a monster. Yes, a literal EVIL monster. He always tease her like it was just an everyday chore and never once said sorry to her. That's her point of view to Darren. Actually, Darren is a kind of guy who doesn't give a capital F about other people except for Kaylee and his family. He's a campus hearthrob and it seems like only Kaylee hates him so much. The reason why she loathes Darren is because he always puts her life in hell every time they meet each other. And the fact that his mom is Kaylee's mom's worst enemy when she was in high school which made her hate him more. What a coincidence. Isn’t it? Darren is known as the life wrecker of Kaylee’s life. Life wrecker huh? Who knows? Maybe one day, he could be the person who would make Kaylee’s heart beat so fast?

Well, Kaylee is a type of teenage girl who would rather spend her whole life playing video games inside her room than hanging out with her friends outside. She prefers that kind of life because for her, being alone makes her happy. Less of drama. Less of problems. . But she also have a circle of friends at school but she’s not used to get along with them a lot during weekends because like what I’ve said earlier, hanging out with friends doesn’t belong in her “how to be happy” list. She’s neither a loner nor introvert. She simply doesn’t like to be surrounded by people. But when she met this guy named Darren who used to be her childhood friend, everything in her life has changed. She started to encounter weird things that she never experienced before. However, Kaylee is still a typical girl who also dream of finding her perfect fairy tale just like on romantic movies Unfortunately, fate can’t help but pair her with the boy whom she hates so much. Darren is everything she hates, so why does he make her heart palpitate at just the thought of him? Every time they see each other, they seem like cats and dogs fighting but at the end of the day, I’m pretty sure Darren will be Kaylee’s Romeo and Kaylee will be Darren’s Juliet. This not a story about love, this is a bitter sweet story about a girl who ends up falling in love with her rival.