十二 •

as y/n proudly defeated todoroki , she was extremely nervous for her match with bakugou , i mean who wouldn't be ? this ash blonde boy gets angry at almost everything in his path. y/n looked at the battle between tokoyami and bakugou , it was a bit nerve wracking for y/n since tokoyami and y/n almost had similar quirks , aside from the fact her quirk doesn't falter when in contact with direct sunlight. after a few minutes tokoyami surrenders and y/n looked at him surprised , "holy shit i'm going up against explosion boy–." y/n said as she massaged her temples , "you nervous y/n ?" ashido asked as she patted y/n on the back , "a little yeah." y/n replied as she smiled ashido , "he'll go hard on you because he thinks you're strong—" "tHANKS fOr ThE REAsUriNG wOrds aSHIDoO." y/n yelled at the girl sarcastically , "well i'm going to go , gotta mentally prepare myself for this match."

present mic then announced the next match up "looks like our next match up'll be , akuma versus bakugou !" y/n flinched hearing her last name getting called , knowing for sure that she'll be battling bakugou.
"looks like you've picked one hell of a guy to have a grudge against you." a orange haired girl said as monoma responded , "nah he just got lucky with that quirk matchup." "but imagine if you didn't know y/n and she held a grudge against you and same with explosive guy." the girl said as she sat behind monoma , "i'd surely be dead by know." monoma said as he watched y/n leave from the other side of the bleachers.

─────·─ ˚。✦。˚ ─·─────

"ugh." y/n sighed as she filled up one room with her mist , "you gotta beat him y/n." she said as she summoned her scythe and started swinging and practicing her moves "actually no , you don't have to pressure yourself because of others expectations on you , you just have to strive for what you want y/n , and you know for a fact that you are content with second or even third !" y/n told herself as she uplifted herself when no one was around , that was until the door slammed open , y/n saw piercing ruby red eyes , "what the fuck !?" yelled the familiar voice as he slammed the light open and yet nothing changed , "hi." y/n's voice said as her mist went back to her. "tch it's just you." bakugou said as he realized he walked into the wrong room in the first place as he began walking out of the room y/n stopped him , "what ?!" bakugou yelled at the girl who had pulled him back , "i wanted to tell you that i'm not giving it my all , and you can just have first place if you wanted to. i could just surrender right then and there to make it easy for you , so just a heads up i don't want first." y/n told the boy as he looked at her confused , but proceeded to scoff and walk away.

─────·─ ˚。✦。˚ ─·─────

"and at last ! we've arrived to the last and final match ! were the best of the best among the first years of u.a !" present mic announced as he continued , "it's the final match between akuma and bakugou !" as he said that y/n's sweat rolled on her face , "now , start !" present mic yelled at the mic with excitement as y/n noticed her shadow which was actually her mist distort and wiggle on the ground , it had spread widely on the ground y/n and bakugou was standing on , without bakugou noticing he was getting sucks into the pool of darkness , "shit." bakugou suddenly realized and attacked y/n with one of his explosions , "now that won't do kuzu !" bakugou yelled whilst he ran at her , then putting a big explosion which almost knocked her out the boundaries , "fucking shit." y/n luckily made a sticky spiderweb like substance to catch her and catapulted her onto bakugou summoning her scythe as she put it against his neck , but of course bakugou put his hand on y/n's waist and an explosion erupted causing y/n to fly sideways dew to the explosion , y/n getting mad a little got up using her scythe.

"oh bitch you provoked her." monoma said silently as they saw what was happening right in front of them , y/n swung her scythe through bakugou which didn't do real damage since she didn't really make her scythe solid , so it had paralyzed bakugou making him drop to his knees , as y/n walked towards the boy she grabbed him by the collar and threw him near but not out of boundaries , as y/n got closer again bakugou regained control on his body as the affect of the scythe didn't last long. "you thought you had me didn't you ?!" bakugou yelled as y/n smirked "not really." she responded as she removed her jacket and mist surrounded her as her mist started to attack bakugou , and explosions one after another bakugou just exhausted himself as y/n's mist didn't falter , "you should remember what i said earlier , i was being serious." y/n told the boy  as she blocked every explosion of his , "what'd you say dipshit !?" bakugou yelled as he created one big explosion.

y/n didn't want to fight back since as said she would be okay with second or even third place , so she gladly accepted the blow from bakugou which injured her badly , and luckily her mist had protected her somewhat , but she was knocked out cold. "what the." bakugou questioned as he saw y/n inside of a pitch black sphere , "akuma is out of bounds !" midnight announced as bakugou hurriedly went to the sphere , "hEY KUZU !" bakugou yelled as he tried smahing through the sphere but failed , "you better get the fuck out of here before i smash whatever this thing is into pieces !" bakugou yelled thinking the match went to shit because of what y/n said , bakugou knew he would have a shit ton of fun and excitement when y/n and him would battle seriously , he was mad that first of all y/n didn't take this seriously and was just toying with him for shits and giggles and second he thought that if y/n had taken this seriously and if he would have managed to beat her he could assert dominance and know he was the strongest one among the class.

but when his fist started to bleed when he kept punching the black sphere midnight used her quirk to make the boy calm down and sleep.

"and that concludes our contest ! the first year winner is non other than bakugou katsuki !"

"y/n got defeated by him of all people ?!" monoma took a stand from the bleachers as he couldn't believe what had happened , he knew y/n would take 1st like a piece of cake , but to be beaten this easily when she had the most energy when in a fight. "well i think you might've put your little y/n on a pedestal." the orange headed girl told monoma and he got angry by that statement , he was your long time best friend and when the girl had said that it felt like he was the one getting insulted , "kendo don't you dare insult her , i know what she can do and you don't." monoma said defending the girl he treated like a sister. "no need to get mad monoma." she said as she got up wanting to buy a drink.

" she said as she got up wanting to buy a drink

.·:*¨♡¨*:·.
𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰.

as bakugou was going wild on the elevated ground that had the number one engraved on it. as all might swooped in with the medals he started to congratulate the top 3 winners , "todoroki , kid ! congratulations." all might told the half and half boy as he moved on to y/n , "young y/n , congratulations !" he congratulated y/n with his signature smile that never seems to falter , "although i saw with the match between you and young bakugou , it seems as though you held back on him. may i ask why ?" he asked y/n as she smiled at all might , "i wasn't really aiming for first i'm content in having this place and i'm glad to see that he fulfilled what he said on the athletes oath." she told the male as he understood and hugged the girl , and he moved on to the raging animal we call bakugou. "and finally bakugou ! well this is uhm , well you fulfilled your promise !" all might said as he took off the mask that was preventing bakugou to speak.

"all might ! this doesn't win doesn't mean jack shit ! doesn't matter what the fuck anyone says if i don't recognize this fucking win the medal you're about to give to me is just garbage !" as bakugou yelled in all mights face spewing profanities at the muscular male in front of him , a few seconds later all might had finally got the medal around him , well bakugou was gripping on the medal with his mouth so , but aside all that the people were happy at the outcome of the sports festival.

"plus ultra !"