十五 •

"nINI !" a familiar voice had tackled y/n in 1-A's classroom , "hey dork." she responded calmly "you're such a impulsive little shit !" monoma said and pulled y/n out of the classroom , "you had me worried sick when i heard your demon of a sister say you and aunt were able to defeat the hero killer !" monoma lectured y/n and she whole heartedly laughs which was heard even inside the classroom , "y-you're such a hAHAHA- worry wart neito !" y/n said laughing out while clutching her stomach and her other arm on monoma's shoulder for support. "hey you two love birds , i'd hate to interrupt but we need our y/n now , so bye." mina said salt laced her tone as she pulled y/n into the classroom , "you seemed pretty happy when you're with him eh ?" mina asked with a smirk , "well duh , he's been my best friend since forever." y/n said sitting on mina's desk , "yeah but i'm glad your safe." mina said as she smiled "yeah ! i was totally worried for the four of you !" yaoyorozu said "but ayumi and endeavor came to save you all yeah ?" "mhm. we were saved." iida replied gloomily "uhuh." midoriya replied as well. 

─────·─ ˚。✦。˚ ─·─────

they were inside the girls after all the matches all might had put 1-A , "ugh ! my back hurts like hell." y/n groaned the girls had chatted while they were changing but they all stopped when they heard mineta's voice , "hey hey guys ! look at this i just made the discovery of the century ! a peep hole , our predecessors probably worked hard to make it ! and you all know what's next door right ? the girl's locker room !" mineta said which made all the girls mad , "how disgusting." momo mumbled , with excitement mineta had babbled about "yayorozu's boob-orozus , y/n's slim sexy body , hagakure's floating panties , ashido's magnificent silhouette , uraraka's positively oh la la body , and asui's surprisingly decent bOO-" mineta got cut off by jiro's earphone jack , "nice one kyokyo." y/n said smiling at her , "let's plug that hole right away !" yaoyorozu suggested and the girls nodded.

―in class― 

"summer vacations close at hand , of course it would be completely irrational to give you all the rest of the month off , you'll be doing a summer camp training in the woods." aizawa announced and the class had chattered with joy when they heard it , imagining about fireworks , curry and even some fun games while they were at it. "however.. anyone who doesn't pass the upcoming final exams , is in summer school hell right here." aizawa announced "do your best guys !" kirishima said "how fuckin' stupid." bakugou commented as y/n had smiled at kirishima's encouragement. 

―last week of june―

"I DIDN'T STUDY AT ALL !" kaminari shouted in distraught , "y'all should've studied more." y/n muttered , yawning. "y/nnn ! please help meee !!" mina begged knowing y/n had ranked second , "i mean sure i got nothing else to do." y/n responded resting her head on the her desk. "you're a life savior !" mina exclaimed while hugging the resting girl , "yeah no prob."

"hey kiri ! we could all go together on a tutoring sesh yeah ?" mina asked with a grin and kirishima nodded then suggested the idea to bakugou , "whatever." he answered , "i'll take that as a yes." kirishima said scratching his nape.

after a few minutes class 1-A had entered the cafeteria , and y/n had gotten her meal and was about to head to the baku squad's table until she saw monoma bumping his elbow on deku's head , she then got closer and closer until she had bonked him on the head , "neito , these are my friends as well and i'm not going to sit back and watch you tease them as you do to me." y/n sneered at monoma who was on the floor , "so harsh nini." monoma said as he stood up getting his tray from the mist that held it out for him. "please excuse that dork , he has a thing for bullying people." y/n said to deku and he waved it off and said it was nothing.