十八 •

"of course bakugou and akuma aren't here." todoroki said coldly , "whoa todoroki.." mina muttered pretty scared at his tone. "recently all might had told me there was no hope in saving people that were in too deep , so we've gotta do our best to save those who we can reach , but i could reach him and her , all i had to do was save them both , that's what my quirk is built for but it turned out what aizawa sensei said it would. i couldn't even move my body." "then let's go save them , now." kirishima suggested seriously as the class stared at him shocked "todoroki and i , we actually came here yesterday and then we had ran into all might and the police talking to yaoyorozu and we heard that they had placed a tracking device on one of the nomu's and gave a phone with probably the location of the nomu." kirishima explained , "so you're telling me yaoyorozu could make another signal device for us ?" iida asked in complete shock.

kirishima nodded and iida yelled , "no ! it's just like all might said , we shouldn't interfere with this and leave it to the pro's ! it's not out place to interfere their investigation !" "you think i don't know that ?!" krisihima barked back tears threatening to fall , "but still i couldn't do anything !" kirishima continued , "when i heard they were after two of my great buddies i couldn't do anything ! i , i didn't do anything !" kirishima snapped sweat droplets dropping to the floor , "if i don't act now , forget being a hero ! i'm not even a man !" kirishima bellowed at iida , "pipe down kirishima , we know you're a hothead but in this case we're inside of a hospital." "iida's right." tsuyu and kaminari told kirishima and by now krishima was getting agitated. "i know he's right , you all are but. hey ! midoriya ! he's not beyond our reach just yet !" kirishima had said holding out a hand in front of midoriya even though his hands had a cast to cover the bruised and broken arm he had.

at the akuma residence.

 the news had been spilled to the akuma family , that their beloved y/n had gotten kidnapped by the league of villains , and surprisingly maze was pissed , more pissed than ayumi. "if they plan on gettin' away with my little sister they have another thing commin'." maze roared in the house punching one of the walls. "mazikeen , i need you to stay calm , we'll get her." ayumi reassured her daughter , "i'll come with you." maze sternly suggested and ayumi nodded , "just be on your guard mazikeen , you know even though your strong you still don't have a quirk." "now you're just pissin' me off ayumi." maze sneered at her mother , "stop rubbing it in. i know damn well i don't have a quirk but i do know that i can kick fucking ass woman." maze jabbed one of her knives in the wall disrespecting her mother as well. "maze i swear if you keep this act up i won't let you come with me." ayumi glowered at her daughter as she just scoffed.

"now let's go."

without any explanation's iida had punched midoriya , "i have regrets too and of course i'm worried i'm your class president naturally i'm worried about all our classmates ! not just bakugou and y/n !" iida had yelled sweating profusely , "seeing you on the hospital bed earlier , reminded me of my brother ! what if your little vigilante act somehow get you to the point of no return like my brother ?! are you saying you don't care ?!" iida continued as he grabbed midoriya's shoulder , "are you hinting that you don't care about what i feel ?!" "iida." todoroki called out once , no answer. "iida !" todoroki called out once more and finally had gotten the attention of their class president.

"you don't really think that we're about to bust open their door guns blazing and all right ?" todoroki asked iida as he stared at todoroki in shock. "we're getting those two back without any fighting , we're going in a covert mission. that's how we heroes in training can save them , on the right side of the law !" kirishima explained , "i really trust you todoroki , and if worse comes to worst i should be there as back up. so i'm coming too !" yaoyorozu piped up and kirishima smiled at her in relief and iida had looked at the girl in shock. "i'm not really sure i get it but the thought that we can still reach for the two , i really can't just sit back and do nothing , i need save them both." midoriya said with a sting of determination in his tone.