二十二 ◦

"that's s'posed to be deku's job ! hey deku can you even clean right ?!" bakugou yelled through out the dorms , as the students came back from classes y/n had been listening to music all day , "seems like she's out of it." yaoyorozu told uraraka who was worried about y/n , not speaking or being rowdy with the others. "hey y/n ! you ok ?" jiro asked as the h/c haired girl turned to face jiro , "oh yeah kyoka i'm fine." she stated still listening to music. "hey nerd , what happened to kuzu ?" bakugou asked suddenly. "uhm , she's been like this ever since your fight with midoriya." yaoyorozu told bakugou as he scoffed going away.

he was walking towards y/n's room and when he got there , he kicked open the door and looked at the female that was about to remove her skirt her blouse already taken off , "WHAT THE FUCK KATSUKI !" the female yelled making the room pitch black , "fuck." bakugou said turning around , bakugou noticed the red lace fabric and his face went off like a bomb , red like hell. previously when he was cleaning with deku of course he saw something that looked like a garter belt or a lace suspender , but he didn't dare pry on what she wore for undergarments , "don't you know how to knock ? you asshole !" she barked at bakugou , she had changed from her uniform to a tight fit white tank top with sweatpants.
"what happened nini ? we heard you screaming an- oh ~." mina first had asked worriedly but upon seeing bakugou she understood what had happened , "bakugou , you know it's bad to peek." mina abruptly said as she dashed to where the others were to tell the what had happened , "mINA !" y/n yelled her face exploding with a blush , "GET BACK HERE." bakugou roared throughout the dorms.

when they got down to the common room mina had told everyone by now , "mina you motherfu―" "fUCKER !" bakugou yelled , "oh look now they're in sync." jiro teased , "minAA !" y/n shouted the pink haired girl's name as she began chasing her. "look i'm sorry but it was spicy !" mina chimed with a smile , this girl will be the death of me i swear. y/n though.

―𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

y/n had slept a little late and she was sleepy , her mind was fogged and she decided to sleep in the class , "i'm about to make up for what i've missed these past few days !" midoriya excitedly yelled throwing his fist up the air , and due to the noise y/n had awoken , although she didn't seem mind as she anticipated the loudness of each student.
"now since that midoriya is here , let's talk about work studies for real." aizawa had stated as he went to the front of the class , "come on in." aizawa said as the door slid open , "here to tell you how work studies differ from internships with personal experience , they came to talk to you all even with their very busy schedules , out of all the u.a students these four are among the best." aizawa stated as four people had came in , one was very familiar to the students. "we call them the big four." aizawa announced to the students as they were more in awe with seeing one of their teachers , with the three third year students.

"yuqi sensei ? your still a student ?" yaoyorozu chimed and the girl smiled , "i thought mr. aizawa would've said something about that but yeah i am." yuqi answered the black haired girl , "since you all know who moonbyun is , let's start with amajiki." aizawa said pointing at tamaki , he froze instantly , although to the students he looked scary and his stare looked like a glare. "it really is no good moonie , hado , mirio." he muttered getting the attention of his friends , "i keep imagining they're heads as potatoes but their bodies are still the same." his voice lowered going into the corner of the classroom. "i can't introduce myself." tamaki whispered to himself , with yuqi sighing she spoke , "hey guys , uhm , since he has pretty terrible shyness i'll be the one introducing him. he's amajiki tamaki , a little bunny who's always shy." y/n introduced the class to her shy friend , "and i'm nejire hado ! we came here today to talk about work studies and oh oh ! what's up with the mask ? do you have a cold or is it just fashion ?" nejire asked shoji without giving him time to respond she looked at todoroki , "oh is that todoroki ?! hey how'd you get that burn anyway ?!" she asked excitedly and again without giving him time to answer he moved on to another student.

"hey hey ! are you y/n akuma ?! i'm a fan of your parents and oh ! i heard you beat up are sensei pretty hard yeah ?!" nejire enthusiastically questioned her , and of course y/n didn't answer , she couldn't give two fucks about this either way. "and―." nejire was cut off by mirio speaking "not to worry eraser head ! i'm the main act here." mirio then kept pointing at himself. 

"the outlook's looking.." he started placing a hand behind his ear , "outlook ?" the class muttered not knowing what he meant , "grim. the answer's grim , well that didn't go as planned !" he sheepishly said as he proceeded to laugh , then the class started chatting about how the three of the big four were very weird , and mirio didn't take it well.
"mirio don't." yuqi warned the boy but didn't take notice , "mirio.." tamaki muttered looking at his friend while yuqi calmed him down. "and since this isn't going well , how about you all battle me ?!" mirio exclaimed happily as he again pointed at 

─────·─ ˚。✦。˚ ─·─────

at the gymnasium they all looked at their main opponent , y/n really didn't want to do anything since she's fairly tired , "yuqi sensei ! do we really have to participate in this ?" "maybe , i don't fully know since this wasn't planned much." yuqi asnwered y/n's question as she groaned , as they were chatting mirio finally asked , "who wants to go first ?" "i'll go !" midoriya stepped up , y/n was very surprised all though he did mention he was going to make up for falling behind. "ah the problem child !" then when midoriya charge he started phasing out of his clothes , "jesus lord mary help us all." y/n mumbled as she turned , looking away. "aimin' for the face huh ?" mirio nonchalantly said as he phased to the long rangers , and took them down one by one. "i think you should save them y/n." yuqi said looking at the h/c-nette , "i dunno , my mist can't do anything to whatever the hell his quirk is." y/n gloomily said , this was her first time not knowing what to even do with the opponent.

"hey , hey calm down a bit tamaki." yuqi calmed the boy who was facing the wall , y/n sat back one by one she saw her classmates getting attacked and he had finished the fight with a pose , "i just barely kept my privates hidden for your ladies' sake ! well you get the idea." he said then the class had blew with compliments , "you're some sort of hybrid like todoroki !!" mina complimented as todoroki had muttered a little 'hey !' then he explained that he only had one quirk and so on so forth , y/n was spacing out , these days she was getting quiet as the lessons were very boring for her , "i'm ashamed though." y/n heard her ears perked as she looked at the blonde boy , "i didn't get to battle two of you , which i've heard is the strongest." he said looking at y/n then todoroki , "both are even kids of amazing pro's." mirio complimented then sighed as aizawa wanted to go , the students thanked him and went back to their dorms.

• 

as y/n fell onto yaoyorozu's lap she told the girls that , "i'm beat , i dunno why but i'm getting more and more bored about the classes." y/n explained as the girls looked at her , "yeah i noticed too , ever since the fight between midoriya and bakugou you've suddenly been like this." tsuyu pondered as she looked at y/n "it's not that though , i mean i guess it's pretty boring with the loudmouth in class." y/n confessed as the girls had exploded with 'oohhs~' and 'you like him don't you ?' and of course y/n denied it still.