Chapter 2

Many days after Sam and Kats break up

(Colby's point of view)
Me and Sam have grown closer these past few days I'm glad I'm at least making someone happy.

(Hours later)

Me and the trap house are watching a movie down stairs and that's when I say I need to use the bathroom. I grab my razor blade out of my dresser and head to my bathroom and make 6 cuts on each of my wrists, and then that's when the thoughts flood in "your worthless" "No one would care if you died" " All your friends and family are FAKE". That's when Sam knocked on the door asking what's taking me so long to get back to the movie down stairs. I suck in my tears and mutter Sss...orrry I w....wwi..LL hurry. He worries that I'm cutting again so he burst opens the door and sees the cuts on my arms. He says what are you doing!!! Then proceeded to burst out in tears. I tell him I cut my self because I have no one to look forward to, while wiping my tears. That's when he presses his lips against mine and says you got me Colby.

(Sam point of view)
Me and Colby sit down on his bed and that's when he tells me "nobody knows the real me, nobody knows how many times I've cried in my room when nobody was watching. Nobody knows how many times I've felt like I'm about to snap,but i just dont ,for the sake of others. Nobody knows the thoughts that go through out my head when I'm sad, how horrible they are. Nobody. Knows. Me. Like. You".

He proceeds to calm down and ask me to be his boyfriend I say yes excitingly.