1. My date stabs me in the head

I was walking down the stairs, my hands gripping onto the railing. My feet tip toeing, quietly moving downstairs. One creak, and my dad would be furious. He had hated Zechariah, Even my best friend, Teresa. I wouldn't let him destroy the friendship we had. Well I was going on a date with him today. He had admitted that he liked me today. Obviously I said yes because I liked him. Most girls was swoonīng over him. And today was my seventeenth birthday. My best friend Teresa, gave me a freaky necklace. She told me never to use it and it would keep me safe. But I didn't believe her.

My full, wavy black hair flowed down my back as I made my way downstairs. My electrifying, and terrifying blue eyes scanned the downstairs. The $15,000,000 million dollar couch had nobody on it. I was wearing my combat boots, aviator jacket, a blue cami, and black eyeliner. You see my dad's a billionare. So I live in a mansion. He's one of the most famous actors in our generation. And he was shooting a movie right now so I was able to sneak out.

I opened the door to see my date, Zechariah standing at the door holding a bouquet of flowers. He looked like he was debating something in his head. When it looked like he was done debating, he had an evil glint in his black eyes and he smirked. I winced at that but I assumed nothing was wrong.

"Hey!" I exclaimed to Zechariah who was holding out his hand for me to take. I gladly took it.

"Hello, madam" he said with such grace it made my heart melt.

We walked down to his silver Mercedes and he opened the door and I stepped inside. Zechariah got inside and started the ignition. We drove off of my street, and onto the road. We road along the streets and traffic for hours. It was getting pretty late, before I knew it we were in a New York Ally.

"Uh, Zechariah, this isn't the restaurant." I said my voice filled with fear as I tapped his shoulder.

Zechariah just ignored my terrified words. He got out of the car and swung my door open. I stepped outside. My combat boots following Zechariah's shoes. He pulled out a bloody dagger. Zechariah stroked it slowly. It horrified me. He circled me, a cruel smile dancing on his lips. He advanced towards me with the bloody knife. I ran, as my life depended on it. But he grabbed me before I could even start. I felt a sharp pain go through my head as I sank down to my knees blood filling my vision. I fell to the floor. I heard a laugh so cruel, and I knew it was Zechariah. My mind was blank only images of what I had done in the past. Bloody tears ran down my face as I drifted into unconsciousness. Teresa and my dad were right, Zechariah was a bad person.